Senior SAP BI Developer
We are looking for a Senior SAP BI Developer to join our Business Intelligence team. We are the single provider of management information within the company. We support and guide all (but the technical) departments with information on their processes, accomplished results and possible options for improvement. With your help we meet the goal of the Business Intelligence department: support data driven decision making by team managers up to C-level executives.
With the implementation of the SAP stack (ERP, CRM, Business Warehouse and SAP Analytics Cloud) in the company we have a firm architecture in place for our processes, metrics and performance indicators to fit the need for operational excellence. Furthermore, with the new newest front-end possibilities of SAP we are redefining the way we communicate on data within the company. Your job is to help us unlock the endless stream of data into information for the company. We do this with a cross-functional team of 6-8 people consisting of developers, business analysts and business controllers.
Purpose of the role:
As Senior SAP BI developer you will have the opportunity to extend and build the new Leaseweb Business Intelligence environment. We are an end customer, so this is not a consultant role. You can actually create, build and maintain the whole environment and have the lead in how the future of reporting will be for the organization. In this role you will:
- Design and implement the ETL-process for Leaseweb. Main source systems: SAP ECC and SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer.
- Gather, translate and implement the business needs into the data warehouse
- Assist in optimizing the frontend tools. Currently we mainly use SAC
- Currently starting project to add more SAP Cloud sources to our BW system.
What we are looking for:
- 5+ years of experience with SAP BW and SAP related frontend tools
- Extensive knowledge of BW Data Modelling
- Experience in ABAP
- Knowledge of SAP BI content
- Experience in Cloud for Customer or SAP Analytics Cloud is preferred
- SQL skills for future developments is preferred
- Architectural experience or skills are a plus
- A proactive team player that is able to communicate on all required levels
- Good command of written and spoken English. Dutch is a plus
What we offer:
- Annual company bonus
- Defined contribution pension plan and collective health care plan
- 25 days of paid time-off
- Free lunch
- Free parking
- The possibility to develop yourself and build up your career
- Team fun events, including a full two-day hackathon every quarter
- Ping-pong, game consoles, chilling area, monthly happy hours and other fun events
- The chance to leave your mark in a company that grows quickly but still manages to keep a pioneer spirit.
Want to learn more or apply?
Please use the link to apply. If you need any further information, please don’t hesitate to contact Jana Reiss (Talent Acquisition Specialist) via email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
Recruitment agency? Thank you for your interest, but we are sourcing all our candidates directly. We appreciate you trying anyway but please keep in mind that any unsolicited profiles you send us will be treated as direct applications.