Senior Master Data Specialist
Leaseweb is looking for a dynamic, hands on team player that has a detailed operational knowledge and strong communication skills. The Senior Master Data Specialist supports all requirements to ensure accurate, timely and compliant master data creation, maintenance and related activities.
- Execute changes to master data (e.g.: customer, vendor, materials, etc.)
- Ensure quality of master data, as well as development and documentation of processes/ templates to support ongoing maintenance and data integrity
- Identify areas for data quality improvements and help to resolve data quality issues through the appropriate choice of error detection and correction, process control and continuous improvement
- Work with business process owners and appropriate team members to resolve master data issues in an efficient and timely manner
The ideal candidate has
- Experience managing or executing data cleansing, data mapping and data governance
- Strong analytical skills and ability to understand existing business processes
- Ability to collaborate with and present to leaders at all levels up to and including C-level
- Ability to think strategically, solve problems quickly and efficiently
- 5+ years of working experience in MDM; high level of understanding of data structures (objects, tables, etc.).
- Advanced Excel knowledge (VBA, Macros, etc.)
- MDM experience in SAP/ Winshuttle is a plus
- Experience with SD/MM is a must
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Very good interpersonal skills with “can do“ mentality
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills and fluent in English
- Participation in annual company bonus scheme, a company pension, and monthly Internet allowance
- 25 days of paid time off (and the option to buy or sell up to 5 more days)
- Free lunch and parking, the best coffee (if we say so ourselves), and fresh fruit provided daily (when in the office)
- Attractive relocation packages and an agency that takes care of the entire visa process
- Access to the Leaseweb Academy, a personalized learning platform offering a variety of studies, courses, and trainings
- Free in-house Dutch courses
- Fun events year-round – from virtual pub quizzes to summer parties, company runs, quarterly hackathons and much more
- Monthly after work drinks (also virtual, for now!)
- A multicultural work environment (our colleagues in HQ alone are from over 40 countries!) in a company where you can truly make a difference
Ready for the next step?
If you’d like to apply, please do so online. To learn more about us, follow us on LinkedIn or Instagram to get an inside look at the life at Leaseweb. For questions, please reach out to Jana Reiss, Talent Acquisition Specialist, at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We directly source all candidates – any unsolicited profiles received from recruitment agencies will be treated as direct applications.