Senior Full-Stack Developer (PHP) - Cloudstack
What is the role?
We are looking for Senior Full-Stack Developer (PHP) to join our CloudStack team. Your main focus will be on developing and maintaining a customer-facing control panel where the customers manage their cloud services. Your responsibilities will vary from simple maintenance to very complex tasks in one of our innovative research and development environments. You will be working with a team of DevOps engineers with curious minds who are excited about the challenges and responsible for building and operating Leaseweb’s worldwide private and public cloud platforms.
Our objective is to build reliable platforms and interfaces providing trustworthy endpoints for users to integrate with, running a standardized stack, easily maintained, and fully autonomous for users through our API and Customer Portal.
CloudStack product team values transparency, initiatives through collaboration, customer focus, and continuous improvement.
What you will do:
- Responsible for developing and supporting our systems written in PHP (using Symfony framework) and following API-first philosophy.
- Development of full-stack applications and APIs to manage and automate the deployment and management of VPS and Private Clouds (CloudStack)
- Together with your team, you’ll actively contribute to maintaining and deploying the team's applications in production environments with Chef
- Collaborate with Leaseweb’s Product Engineering teams to define and develop features
- Responsible for the maintenance of development environments for the team members (using CloudStack, Chef, and Docker) as well as the test and integration environments.
- Participation in the 'on duty' rotation schedule.
What you need to be successful:
- 5+ years of experience in software development in PHP Object Orientated Programming and frameworks (preferably Symfony)
- Knowledge of any modern front-end framework (preferably Angular 12+)
- Experience with testing frameworks (Codeception or PHPUnit)
- Experience with Docker
- Knowledge of the Linux operating systems
- Competent with revision control systems (preferably Git, GitFlow)
- Good to have knowledge of any IaaS platform (e.g. CloudStack, Eucalyptus, OpenStack, etc.)
- Experience with some of the following tools/languages would be nice: Python, Chef/Ansible, Prometheus, Kubernetes
- Experience with Agile way of working (Scrum / Kanban)
- Participation in an annual company bonus scheme, a company pension, and a monthly Internet allowance
- 25 days of paid time off (and the option to buy or sell up to 5 more days)
- Free lunch and parking, the best coffee (if we say so ourselves), and fresh fruit provided daily (when in the office)
- Attractive relocation packages and an agency that takes care of the entire visa process
- Access to the Leaseweb Academy, a personalized learning platform offering a variety of studies, courses, and trainings
- Free in-house Dutch courses
- Fun events year-round – from virtual pub quizzes to summer parties, company runs, quarterly hackathons, and much more
- Monthly after-work drinks
- A multicultural work environment (our colleagues in HQ alone are from over 40 countries!) in a company where you can truly make a difference
Ready for the next step?
If you’d like to apply, please do so online. To learn more about us, follow us on LinkedIn or Instagram to get an inside look at the life at Leaseweb. For questions, please reach out to Merve Bulazar, Talent Acquisition Specialist, at: email@example.com.
Recruitment agency? Thank you for your interest, but we are sourcing all our candidates directly. We appreciate you trying anyway but please keep in mind that any unsolicited profiles you send us will be treated as direct applications.