Senior Customer Success Manager
Do you have customer service running through your veins? Our Senior Customer Success Manager role might be exactly what you are looking for then.
The Customer Success Management (CSM) department is a part of Leaseweb Global BV and represents the voice of our customers within the organization. In doing so, the CSM supports our most important customers through the post-sales customer lifecycle. For example with customer adoption, on-going support, product improvements, renewals and expansions. Furthermore, CSMs are the main interface for all support-related inquiries and build relationships with all relevant stakeholders as a trusted advisor, in order to maintain customer loyalty & customer satisfaction while simultaneously strengthening the relationship with the business.
You will report to the Operations Director and will be based in our HQ in Amsterdam.
- Builds strong relationships with customers through regular customer contact, visits and calls
- Being the main point of contact between the company and a portfolio of named accounts
- Creates customer awareness within Leaseweb and acts as “the voice of the customer” internally
- Coordinates escalations of the portfolio customers within Leaseweb and functions as the main point of communication for customers regarding these escalations
- Analyzes, reviews and reports performance results against criteria established in SLAs and OLAs with customers
- Establishes and maintains strong working relationships with Department Heads, Process Owners, Business Unit Directors, etc.
- Creates practical information, procedure reports and monthly customer reporting in close cooperation with Team Managers and Process Managers
- Establishes a service review process; planning, organizing and facilitating recurring meetings internally
- Suggests improvements on all customer facing applications in use within Leaseweb
- Makes Process Managers understand the service management requirements for proposed new services and changes, including the impact on customers
- Creates and maintains all Customer Success related documentation
- Contributes to developing, coaching and mentoring team members to improve performance and reach their full potential
- Acts as project manager in case of new, large deliveries or renewal of customers
- Native Dutch speaker with excellent oral and written communication in English
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4+ years of working experience in a similar (or relevant) role
- Significant experience working with customers, internal stakeholders and project management
- Contract/engagement/relation/project management experience
- Proven customer centric mind-set
- Strong teamwork attitude and social skills
- Ability to work under pressure, set priorities and analyse problems
- Driver’s license B
- Plus: ITIL Service Management (foundation), Prince 2/PMBOK methodology experience
- Participation in annual company bonus scheme, a company pension, and monthly Internet allowance
- 25 days of paid time off (and the option to buy or sell up to 5 more days)
- Free lunch and parking, the best coffee (if we say so ourselves), and fresh fruit provided daily (when in the office)
- Attractive relocation packages and an agency that takes care of the entire visa process
- Access to the Leaseweb Academy, a personalized learning platform offering a variety of studies, courses, and training.
- Free in-house Dutch courses
- Fun events year-round – from virtual pub quizzes to summer parties, company runs, quarterly hackathons and much more
- Monthly after work drinks (also virtual, for now!)
- A multicultural work environment (our colleagues in HQ alone are from over 40 countries!) in a company where you can truly make a difference
Ready for the next step?
If you’d like to apply, please do so online. To learn more about us, follow us on LinkedIn or Instagram to get an inside look at life at Leaseweb. For questions, please reach out to Jana Reiss, Talent Acquisition Specialist, at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We directly source all candidates – any unsolicited profiles received from recruitment agencies will be treated as direct applications.