SAP Business Process Owner (SCM)
Logistics management is key for the fast delivery times, low total operating cost and high occupancy rates which underpin the Leaseweb business model. The unique service delivery model enables us to innovate further in the upcoming years. Serialization and high data standards are typical for the logistic operations.
We are currently looking for a BPO SCM who can further implement and improve our global supply chain operations. The successful candidate will have excellent leadership skills and the ability to add value to the organization. Our goal to improve our speed, efficiency and resource use in order to enhance our value proposition and provide reliable services to our customers. You will do this by ensuring data accuracy, providing trainings for our users and support key-users in a way that ensures effective usage of SAP systems.
The BPO SCM is part of the BPO organization that supports and controls Leaseweb processes.
Process Improvement: Analyze current business processes and identify areas for improvement. Work with other stakeholders to design and implement new processes that align with the company's goals and objectives.
Testing and Validation: Ensure that SAP systems are working correctly, and business processes are functioning as expected. Test system configurations and validate data to ensure they meet business requirements.
User Training and Support: Provide user training and support to enable key-users to use SAP systems efficiently and train other employees. Create training materials, organize training sessions, and provide second-line support.
Data Management: Ensure that data across SAP systems is complete, consistent, and accurate in coordination with master data. Develop data quality standards, monitor data quality, and collaborate with other stakeholders to resolve data quality issues.
Compliance: Ensure that business processes and SAP systems comply with regulatory requirements and industry standards. Develop and implement policies and procedures to ensure compliance and monitor processes to ensure ongoing compliance.
Who are you:
You are passionate about aligning business processes with organization objectives. You achieve them by working together and know how stakeholder management works. You are structured, have a focus on continuous improvement with both systems and yourself and take initiative to get the right things done.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Information Systems, or a related field;
- At least 5 years of experience in SAP systems and business process management, especially in MM/SD/WM modules;
- You act on several levels of the logistical environment; on planning, capacity and execution;
- You are able to think and operate in E2E flows;
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Knowledge of industry regulations and standards;
- Experience in training and supporting end-users;
- SAP certification is a plus.
As a SAP Business Process Owner, you will be an integral part of the company's success by ensuring that SAP systems align with business processes and are used effectively to achieve business objectives. If you have a passion for improving processes, managing data, and ensuring compliance, this job might be the perfect fit for you!
- Participation in annual company bonus scheme, a company pension, and monthly Internet allowance
- 25 days of paid time off (and the option to buy or sell up to 5 more days)
- Free lunch and parking, the best coffee (if we say so ourselves), and fresh fruit provided daily (when in the office)
- Attractive relocation packages and an agency that takes care of the entire visa process
- Access to the Leaseweb Academy, a personalized learning platform offering a variety of studies, courses, and trainings.
- Free in-house Dutch courses
- Fun events year-round – from virtual pub quizzes to summer parties, company runs, quarterly hackathons and much more.
- Monthly after work drinks
- A multicultural work environment (our colleagues in HQ alone are from over 40 countries!) in a company where you can truly make a difference.
Ready for the next step?
If you’d like to apply, please do so online. To learn more about us, follow us on LinkedIn or Instagram to get an inside look at the life at Leaseweb. For questions, please reach out to Merve Bulazar, Talent Acquisition Specialist, at: email@example.com.
We directly source all candidates – any unsolicited profiles received from recruitment agencies will be treated as direct applications.