Sales Support Officer SAP
Our sales department is responsible for the full sales cycle, and you will be part of it! You are responsible for setting up internal orders and will support the sales team in all matters regarding SAP. The team is multi-cultural and consists of eager professionals full of drive and ambition.
This position is based in our HQ in Amsterdam and you will be reporting to the Team Manager Sales.
- Responsible for setting up internal orders from other teams within Leaseweb
- Advise and assist our Sales Team on all matters regarding SAP
- Train all NL sales employees (especially new colleagues) on SAP
- Test new items and modifications for our sales team in SAP
- You are the direct contact person for C4C and SAP
What we are looking for
- 1+ years of SAP experience
- Ideally, you have worked in Sales in the past and have a good understanding of sales processes
- Ideally, you have worked in our industry before or have a strong interest to learn more about our products
- Good time management and communication skills
- You have an eye for detail and work in a structured manner
- Great verbal and written communication skills in English
- Participation in annual company bonus scheme, a company pension, and monthly Internet allowance
- 25 days of paid time off (and the option to buy or sell up to 5 more days)
- Free lunch and parking, the best coffee (if we say so ourselves), and fresh fruit provided daily (when in the office)
- Attractive relocation packages and an agency that takes care of the entire visa process
- Access to the Leaseweb Academy, a personalized learning platform offering a variety of studies, courses, and trainings
- Free in-house Dutch courses
- Fun events year-round – from virtual pub quizzes to summer parties, company runs, quarterly hackathons and much more
- Monthly after work drinks (also virtual, for now!)
- A multicultural work environment (our colleagues in HQ alone are from over 40 countries!) in a company where you can truly make a difference
Ready for the next step?
If you’d like to apply, please do so online. To learn more about us, follow us on LinkedIn or Instagram to get an inside look at the life at Leaseweb. For questions, please reach out to Jana Reiss, Talent Acquisition Specialist, at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We directly source all candidates – any unsolicited profiles received from recruitment agencies will be treated as direct applications.