Sales Support Officer
Our sales department is responsible for the full sales cycle, and you will be part of it! You will assist the sales team in administrative sales tasks but you will also assist our existing customers if they require admin changes. The team is multi-cultural and consists of eager professionals full of drive and ambition. The culture is dynamic and fast paced.
This position is based in our HQ in Amsterdam and you will be reporting to the Team Manager Sales.
- Prepare quotes for licenses and upgrades/ downgrades
- Support customers with administrative contract and service changes
- Assist with daily administrative sales tasks e.g. contract modifications and processing business cases
- Support our SAP Key Users and the Inside Sales Team. Occasionally, you will also support our (Inside Sales) Account Management
- Assist with sales related projects and/or processes
- 2+ years of experience in a similar position
- SAP experience is a strong plus
- Good time management skills in order to meet promised deadlines with our customers
- You have an eye for detail and work in a structured manner
- Great verbal and written communication skills in English and ideally Dutch
- Participation in annual company bonus scheme, a company pension, and monthly Internet allowance
- 25 days of paid time off (and the option to buy or sell up to 5 more days)
- Free lunch and parking, the best coffee (if we say so ourselves), and fresh fruit provided daily (when in the office)
- Attractive relocation packages and an agency that takes care of the entire visa process
- Access to the Leaseweb Academy, a personalized learning platform offering a variety of studies, courses, and trainings
- Free in-house Dutch courses
- Fun events year-round – from virtual pub quizzes to summer parties, company runs, quarterly hackathons and much more
- Monthly after work drinks (also virtual, for now!)
- A multicultural work environment (our colleagues in HQ alone are from over 40 countries!) in a company where you can truly make a difference
Ready for the next step?
If you’d like to apply, please do so online. To learn more about us, follow us on LinkedIn or Instagram to get an inside look at the life at Leaseweb. For questions, please reach out to Jana Reiss, Talent Acquisition Specialist, at: email@example.com.
We directly source all candidates – any unsolicited profiles received from recruitment agencies will be treated as direct applications.