Product Owner - Bare Metal
Bare metal (server) hardware is at the core of Leaseweb’s product offering. Over the past decade we have spent a lot of time and effort to automate nearly all of the server provisioning process for over 80.000 servers across our 19 datacenters.
The Bare Metal team focus on automation of all aspects of the product lifecycle (firmware, OS provisioning, management, API).
Our teams have various backgrounds, cultures and a wide range of skills and experience. We like playing around with all equipment in our datacenter which has an IP address. Ideally, we automate as much of the datacenter as we can, so we are able to deliver a reliable platform (and API) to our customers. The teams are multi-disciplinary. Software Engineers and System Engineers work together every day to build new features and platforms. They fully maintain and troubleshoot their existing infrastructure.
- You will be part of both scrum teams, prioritize their backlogs, maintain their roadmaps and align dependencies with other teams and departments
- Your goal is to automate the parts that make sense for our datacenter operations and support teams. And to deliver a feature-rich and stable automation platform for our customers.
- Work with Product Managers, stakeholders and customers to define product vision, roadmap and growth opportunities.
- Refine complex initiatives into Minimum Viable Products and iterate on them together with your team
- Motivate the team with clear direction, articulating what and why
Who are you?
Ideally you have some experience working as a Product Owner, Tech Lead or Team Lead within an agile environment. You have a technical background and know your way around server hardware, networks and datacenters.
It’s important to us that you understand the technology and can easily communicate with the engineering team. You build strong relationships, those that you can rely on. You make sure you stay informed, to understand what is going on and decide what to do next. You like structure and are well organized.
What we offer
- Competitive salary, holiday allowance and company bonus
- Defined contribution pension plan and collective health care plan
- 25 days of paid time-off
- Free lunch
- Free parking
- VISA sponsorship when you are not living in the Netherlands
- The possibility to develop yourself and build up your career
- Team fun events, including a full two-day hackathon every quarter
- Ping-pong, game consoles, chilling area, monthly happy hours and other fun events
- The chance to leave your mark in a company that grows quickly but still manages to keep a pioneer spirit.
Want to apply?
Please use the link to apply. For more information feel free to contact Jana Reiss, Talent Acquisition Specialist via: firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruitment agency? Thank you for your interest, but we are sourcing all our candidates directly. We appreciate you trying anyway but please keep in mind that any unsolicited profiles you send us will be treated as direct applications.