Product Marketing Specialist
The Marketing Team is responsible for branding, demand generation, social media, PR, events, customer experience and product marketing. By bringing these pieces together into a harmonious whole, the goal of the marketing team is to act on our global brand promise. The team is based at Leaseweb’s headquarters in Amsterdam and works in close cooperation with our offices in the US, Germany, London and Singapore.
What is the role about?
We are looking for a marketeer who is comfortable with technical content and able to identify and articulate customer benefits in our products. The Product Marketing Specialist is responsible for understanding our customer's needs (through own and external research) and developing our value propositions and messaging. You will work closely with product management and marketing teams to develop engaging go-to-markets for new products and marketing programs that will reach the target audience for each product and contribute to generating leads and revenue.
- Together with the product team, identify and articulate customer benefits of our products
- Lead development of marketing deliverables / content (e.g. sales enablement documentation, case studies, product videos, website copy, etc.)
- Conduct market, competition, and customer research for the product team, sales, and marketing to stay up to date with current developments and to understand how our products compare
- Help translate the story of our products into demand generating activities
- Monitor the buyer journey as it relates to product feature adoption and usage, make improvement suggestions to the product team and other departments
- Manage industry analysts
- Manage and drive the go-to-market process for new product introductions. As well as coordinate the communication part of the go-to-market planning, and ensure products are compatible with Leaseweb positioning and brand
Who are you?
- 3+ years of (international) experience as a (Product) Marketing Specialist
- Demonstrable experience in marketing data analytics and tools
- Strong organization and prioritization skills
- BSc/BA in marketing, communications or equivalent
- Commercial awareness partnered with a creative mind
- Experience with Marketing Automation Tools (CRM / Automation) and Google Analytics is a plus
- Good writing and communication skills, excellent command of English
- Participation in annual company bonus scheme, a company pension, and monthly Internet allowance
- 25 days of paid time off (and the option to buy or sell up to 5 more days)
- Free lunch and parking, the best coffee (if we say so ourselves), and fresh fruit provided daily (when in the office)
- Attractive relocation packages and an agency that takes care of the entire visa process
- Access to the Leaseweb Academy, a personalized learning platform offering a variety of studies, courses, and trainings
- Free in-house Dutch courses
- Fun events year-round – from virtual pub quizzes to summer parties, company runs, quarterly hackathons and much more
- Monthly after work drinks (also virtual, for now!)
- A multicultural work environment (our colleagues in HQ alone are from over 40 countries!) in a company where you can truly make a difference
Ready for the next step?
If you’d like to apply, please do so online. To learn more about us, follow us on LinkedIn or Instagram to get an inside look at the life at Leaseweb. For questions, please reach out to Jana Reiss, Talent Acquisition Specialist, at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We directly source all candidates – any unsolicited profiles received from recruitment agencies will be treated as direct applications.