Product Manager Managed Hosting
The Leaseweb Product Management Team is undergoing a period of rapid growth as it explores and develops new opportunities throughout our global offices. Because of this, we are currently looking for an experienced and talented Product Manager to join our Product Management team. Do you know the IT, cloud and hosting market like the back of your hand? Are you passionate about technology and keen to develop and implement your own vision? Are you looking to join a fast moving, global company within the hybrid cloud and hosting industry? Get in touch.
What is the role about?
The Product Manager will be in charge of developing and executing the commercial strategy for our Managed Hosting Services. Increasingly our customers and the market in general are looking to outsource management tasks of their infrastructure. Partially or as fully managed service ranging from orchestration, monitoring, security, migration, patch & update services and more.
You will help grow the business through a combination of using your commercial product expertise, insight into market, and top-notch communication skills. You will develop a deep knowledge of our current offerings, map out the market, and identify the gaps. You will collaborate with other product managers across products to understand their roadmap. And use that knowledge to drive the development the Leaseweb managed hosting portfolio.
You will also guide product positioning and messaging. And drive the strategic direction of the managed services portfolio.
- Responsible for the product category strategy and (technical and operational) execution
- Maintain and optimize the overall value stream of the product by defining the commercial terms (pricing strategy and channel commercials), facilitating deals, and enabling the sales channels
- Interact with both current and potential customers to develop a deep understanding of their needs
- Translate technology into relevant value propositions for customers
- Responsible for a clear and competitive portfolio of services
- Leading the go-to-market for the various functional organizations (e.g. sales, legal, marketing, customer care), needed to make the proposition successful
- Deliver the sales tooling and training to enable sales to be successful
- Act as thought leader for customers through online and live engagement and to industry analysts, helping to position Leaseweb globally
Who are you?
Our ideal candidate will have:
- 5+ years of international as a Product (Marketing) Manager or equivalent
- Strong commercial drive (profitability, pricing, targets)
- Outstanding communication skills, excellent command of English
- An excellent understanding of product management, balanced with the capability to work well with sales and technical specialists
- Analytical mindset
- Thrives in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Marketing required
- Knowledge of the market and industry (ISP, Cloud or hosting)
- Strong motivational skills
- Collaborative by nature with an open and engaging style
What we offer
- Competitive salary + annual company bonus
- Defined contribution pension plan and collective health care plan
- 25 days of paid time-off
- Free lunch
- Free parking
- VISA sponsorship when you are not living in the Netherlands
- The possibility to develop yourself and build up your career
- Team fun events, including a full two-day hackathon every quarter
- Ping-pong, game consoles, chilling area, monthly happy hours and other fun events
- The chance to leave your mark in a company that grows quickly but still manages to keep a pioneer spirit
Please use the link to apply. For more information, please contact Tabea Hensel, Talent Acquisition Specialist via: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recruitment agency? Thank you for your interest, but we are sourcing all our candidates directly. We appreciate you trying anyway but please keep in mind that any unsolicited profiles you send us will be treated as direct applications.