The Leaseweb Product Management Team is looking for an experienced and talented Product Manager Cloud Storage to join our Product Management team. Do you know the IT, cloud and hosting market like the back of your hand? Are you passionate about technology and keen to develop and implement your own vision? Are you looking to join a fast moving, innovative company within the cloud and hosting industry? Get in touch.
What is the role about?
The Product Manager Cloud Storage will be in charge of developing and executing the commercial product strategy for our Cloud Storage products. You will help us grow Leaseweb’s business through a combination of using your product expertise, insight into market competition, and top-notch communication skills. You will develop a deep knowledge of our current offerings, map out the market, and identify the gaps. In close collaboration with sales, marketing, product owners and scrum teams, you will ensure that the right features are developed, launched, and maintained over the course of their lifecycle.
Part of your responsibility will be to build and grow partnerships with technology partners, vendors, as well as multiple internal technology and support teams in order to build the next generation of cloud hosting products. As well as manage the ongoing lifecycle of current offerings. You will also guide product positioning and messaging, and drive the strategic direction of product portfolios.
- Responsible for the product category strategy and development execution
- Maintain and optimize the overall value stream of the product by defining the commercial terms (pricing strategy and commercials), enabling the sales channel and facilitating deals.
- Interact with both current and potential customers to develop a deep understanding of their needs
- Translate technology into relevant value propositions for customers and partners
- Responsible for a clear and competitive portfolio of services
- Ensuring that the right infrastructure (make, buy, or partner) for the delivery of products is in place and optimized during their life-cycle
- Leading the go-to-market for the various functional organizations (e.g. channels, sales, legal, marketing, customer care), needed to make the proposition successfully
- Deliver the sales tooling and training to enable sales to be successful
- Act as thought leader for customers through online and live engagement and to industry analysts, helping to position Leaseweb globally
Who are you?
Our ideal candidate will have:
- 5+ years as a Product Manager or equivalent
- Knowledge of the Cloud, ISP or hosting industry, with a demonstrable technical understanding of Cloud and Cloud Storage products is required
- Work experience in the IT and/or telecommunications market
- Strong commercial drive (profitability, pricing, targets)
- Outstanding communication skills, excellent command of English
- Capability to work well with sales as well as technical specialists
- Analytical mindset
- Thrives in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Marketing required
- Strong motivational skills
- Collaborative by nature with an open and engaging style
- Participation in annual company bonus scheme, a company pension, and monthly Internet allowance
- 25 days of paid time off (and the option to buy or sell up to 5 more days)
- Free lunch and parking, the best coffee (if we say so ourselves), and fresh fruit provided daily (when in the office)
- Attractive relocation packages and an agency that takes care of the entire visa process
- Access to the Leaseweb Academy, a personalized learning platform offering a variety of studies, courses, and trainings
- Free in-house Dutch courses
- Fun events year-round – from virtual pub quizzes to summer parties, company runs, quarterly hackathons and much more
- Monthly after work drinks (also virtual, for now!)
- A multicultural work environment (our colleagues in HQ alone are from over 40 countries!) in a company where you can truly make a difference
Ready for the next step?
If you’d like to apply, please do so online. To learn more about us, follow us on LinkedIn or Instagram to get an inside look at the life at Leaseweb. For questions, please reach out to Tabea Hensel, Talent Acquisition Specialist, at email@example.com.
We directly source all candidates – any unsolicited profiles received from recruitment agencies will be treated as direct applications.