Process Coordinator (Haarlem)
We have an exciting opening in our Operations Support Team. As Process Coordinator, you are part of a small team within the Customer Care department, which is consisting of 3 Process Coordinators and 1 Quality Assurance Analyst. Don’t be fooled by the name though – coordinating processes isn’t all you will be doing. One great thing about this role is that you get to work on different projects across the company and with different stakeholders.
The Operations Support Team enables support teams to deliver the best customer service possible.
What will you do?
- Guiding, engaging and training new hires that join Customer Care
- Aligning processes with strategic goals, designing and implementing processes and educating our teams so that they will manage processes effectively
- Creating, sharing, using and managing the knowledge and information related to Customer Care
- Improving group and individual performance by increasing and honing skills and knowledge
- Maintaining and improving desired level of quality of the support delivered to our customers
- Reporting key elements related to Customer Care performance in order to continuously improve different aspects
Living up to our motto “Customer service should not be a department. It should be the entire company.”, we also liaise with other departments, collaborating and cooperating in different projects and requests to ensure our customers receive the best support.
Who are you?
- You are extremely customer driven
- You have excellent communication skills that help you to successfully work together with our internal and external stakeholders
- You need to be able to translate process and business requirements into support instructions
- You are a positive person and know how to look on the bright side
- You are comfortable dealing with ambiguity and uncertainty
- You need to be flexible: shifting in priorities without stopping to focus is important
- Participation in annual company bonus scheme, a company pension, and monthly Internet allowance
- 25 days of paid time off (and the option to buy or sell up to 5 more days)
- Free lunch and parking, the best coffee (if we say so ourselves), and fresh fruit provided daily (when in the office)
- Access to the Leaseweb Academy, a personalized learning platform offering a variety of studies, courses, and trainings
- Free in-house Dutch courses
- Fun events year-round – from virtual pub quizzes to summer parties, company runs, quarterly hackathons and much more
- Monthly after work drinks (also virtual, for now!)
- A multicultural work environment (our colleagues in HQ alone are from over 40 countries!) in a company where you can truly make a difference
Unfortunately, we are not able to offer visa sponsorship for this role. Therefore, you need to be eligible to work in the Netherlands.
Ready for the next step?
If you’d like to apply, please do so online. To learn more about us, follow us on LinkedIn or Instagram to get an inside look at the life at Leaseweb. For questions, please reach out to Demetra Spyrou, Talent Acquisition Specialist, at email@example.com.
We directly source all candidates – any unsolicited profiles received from recruitment agencies will be treated as direct applications.