Our international team at Leaseweb Product Engineering is in charge of our scalability and automation challenges. The department consists of several small scrum teams. Each team is responsible for a different area of our software and infrastructure landscape, covering data center automation, product research & development (CDN, Cloud, Object Storage) and front-end implementations for our websites and customer portal.
The atmosphere is informal and multicultural. There is a clear focus on innovation. Our organizational structure is quite flat and we value independence and entrepreneurship.
The CDN team
The Leaseweb (Multi-) CDN operates Leaseweb’s Content Delivery Network (CDN) services in the portfolio. These are part of the foundation for Leaseweb’s global hybrid cloud hosting services and are at the heart of the value proposition for our target customers.Our team is distributed and consists of frontend, backend and infrastructure engineers.
- Design, develop and scale our Multi CDN product together with the rest of the DevOps team
- Take part in on-call rotations for your team and support our infrastructure
Who are you?
- You are a team player, and love working in a small, agile team
- You have proven technical experience with Content Delivery Networks, video streaming or web acceleration technology.
- Experience with HTTP caching mechanisms
- Strong problem solving & analytical capabilities
- Expert programming skills in Python, Java or Go
- You are familiar with REST, TDD and Git
Bonus points for:
- Scrum experience and/or working in a DevOps team
- Customer support experience
- Familiarity with InfluxDB, Clickhouse, Redis
- Ansible experience
- Linux system administration experience
- Participation in annual company bonus scheme, a company pension, and monthly Internet allowance
- 25 days of paid time off (and the option to buy or sell up to 5 more days)
- Free lunch and parking, the best coffee (if we say so ourselves), and fresh fruit provided daily (when in the office)
- Attractive relocation packages and an agency that takes care of the entire visa process
- Access to the Leaseweb Academy, a personalized learning platform offering a variety of studies, courses, and trainings
- Free in-house Dutch courses
- Fun events year-round – from virtual pub quizzes to summer parties, company runs, quarterly hackathons and much more
- Monthly after work drinks (also virtual, for now!)
- A multicultural work environment (our colleagues in HQ alone are from over 40 countries!) in a company where you can truly make a difference
Ready for the next step?
If you’d like to apply, please do so online. To learn more about us, follow us on LinkedIn or Instagram to get an inside look at the life at Leaseweb. For questions, please reach out to Tabea Hensel, Talent Acquisition Specialist, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We directly source all candidates – any unsolicited profiles received from recruitment agencies will be treated as direct applications.