PHP Developer – Container Services
Our international Product Engineering team is in charge of developing, maintaining and automating our cloud platforms, services and datacenters. The department consists of various small DevOps teams. Each of the teams is end to end responsible for a different product or set of automation services or applications.
Purpose of the role?
In your role as a Software Engineer in the Container Services team you are responsible for developing the automation, customer portal integration and API’s for our container service offering based on Kubernetes. Your main activities will be working together with the system engineers to automate deployment of Kubernetes clusters across the various Leaseweb compute offerings, as well as maintaining and monitoring these clusters.
- Build backend systems to automate deployment, monitoring and management of Kubernetes clusters across Leaseweb’s compute offerings
- APIS and architecture design & implementation
- Collaborate with software engineers in other Leaseweb teams to align on standards and integrations between platforms.
Who are you?
You enjoy building new solutions and using the latest technologies. You believe that continuous improvement also applies to yourself and have the desire to grow. You are not afraid to experiment but at the same time keep in mind stability and reliability.
- Hands on experience with container orchestrators such as Kubernetes or Mesos
- At least 5 years’ experience with software development
- Demonstrable knowledge of Linux
- Experience with API Development (REST)
- Proven and demonstrable knowledge of programming languages, preferred PHP
- Knowledge of PHP Frameworks (preferably Symfony or Laravel) is desirable
- Participation in an annual company bonus scheme, a company pension, and a monthly Internet allowance
- 25 days of paid time off (and the option to buy or sell up to 5 more days)
- Free lunch and parking, the best coffee (if we say so ourselves), and fresh fruit provided daily (when in the office)
- Attractive relocation packages and an agency that takes care of the entire visa process
- Access to the Leaseweb Academy, a personalized learning platform offering a variety of studies, courses, and trainings
- Free in-house Dutch courses
- Fun events year-round – from virtual pub quizzes to summer parties, company runs, quarterly hackathons, and much more
- Monthly after-work drinks
- A multicultural work environment (our colleagues in HQ alone are from over 40 countries!) in a company where you can truly make a difference
Ready for the next step?
If you’d like to apply, please do so online. To learn more about us, follow us on LinkedIn or Instagram to get an inside look at the life at Leaseweb. For questions, please reach out to Demetra Spyrou, Talent Acquisition Specialist, at: email@example.com.
Recruitment agency? Thank you for your interest, but we are sourcing all our candidates directly. We appreciate you trying anyway but please keep in mind that any unsolicited profiles you send us will be treated as direct applications.