In our Global Procurement Team, you will be working together with our Purchase officer and Global Procurement Manager. The Global Procurement Team is the central point of all our Global IT Hard and Software purchases. We have contact with all continents and cultures internally and externally. We take care of the ordering process, negotiate and oversee intercompany transports as well.
What you will do
- All common purchasing activities led by the Global Procurement Manager
- Preparing purchase orders in accordance with the set requirements and instructions
- Checking and archiving order confirmations
- Monitoring and processing complaints of current orders
- Correctly defining the purchase data in the item file when applicable
- Informing relevant departments regarding the status of purchase orders
- Executing the administrative processing of purchase orders
- Assessing order advice based on lists produced by a computer system
- Request quotations
- The independent ordering of goods for the benefit of the organization
- Maintain contacts with suppliers on all current affairs, especially with existing relations. Both via telephone and Microsoft Teams, as well as in writing
- Negotiating terms and conditions and prices for quotations in consultation with the Procurement Manager
Who are you
- Completed MBO education (or equivalent), preferably towards purchasing and logistics
- Affinity with the IT and Datacenter industry
- Basic knowledge of purchasing techniques (NEVI-I) is a pre
- Good communication skills and communication skills
- Good knowledge of Dutch and English. German is an advantage
- Good knowledge of MS Office, experience with ERP program SAP is an advantage
- Participation in annual company bonus scheme, a company pension, and monthly Internet allowance
- 25 days of paid time off (and the option to buy or sell up to 5 more days)
- Free lunch and parking, the best coffee (if we say so ourselves), and fresh fruit provided daily (when in the office)
- Attractive relocation packages and an agency that takes care of the entire visa process
- Access to the Leaseweb Academy, a personalized learning platform offering a variety of studies, courses, and trainings
- Free in-house Dutch courses
- Fun events year-round – from virtual pub quizzes to summer parties, company runs, quarterly hackathons and much more
- Monthly after work drinks
- A multicultural work environment (our colleagues in HQ alone are from over 40 countries!) in a company where you can truly make a difference
Unfortunately, we are not able to offer visa sponsorship for this role. Therefore, you need to be eligible to work in the Netherlands.
Ready for the next step?
If you’d like to apply, please do so online. To learn more about us, follow us on LinkedIn or Instagram to get an inside look at the life at Leaseweb. For questions, please reach out to Merve Bulazar, Talent Acquisition Specialist, email@example.com.
We directly source all candidates – any unsolicited profiles received from recruitment agencies will be treated as direct applications.