Are you an energetic and solution oriented Network Engineer? Are you keen to join a fast moving organization with an impressive Network and the most inspiring colleagues in the industry? Let’s talk!
At LeaseWeb Network we procure, manage and support the networks and Internet traffic of the various LeaseWeb entities around the world and we support LeaseWeb enterprise customers with their advanced networking needs.
To ensure an optimized end-user experience for LeaseWeb's services, we have direct connectivity to more than 4000 Internet networks via our global Internet backbone with over 50 Points-of-Presence in Europe, the US and Asia, as well as to all major Tier 1 Internet backbones. Under the brand FiberRing we also provide network connectivity and Internet access services among the leading data centers in and around Amsterdam.
What is the role about?
- Handling network related incidents (analyze, resolve, report)
- Network maintenance (back-ups, spares management, documentation, IP address management)
- Provision network services (equipment configuration, test, administrative tasks)
- Support for projects and development in other LeaseWeb entities
- Train and coach colleagues (in own team and other teams, e.g. Global Support Center)
Who are you?
Our ideal candidate will have:
- A bachelor degree (working level)
- CCNP certification (or Juniper equivalent)
- Oral and Written communication in English (extra points for Dutch, but not essential)
- Customer orientation
- Extra-organizational awareness
- Ability to take initiative
- Commitment to quality
- Drive to analyze complex problems and delivering good solutions
- A balanced approach to stressful situations
- Competitive salary
- Participation in annual company bonus scheme, a company pension, and monthly Internet allowance
- 25 days of paid time off (and the option to buy or sell up to 5 more days)
- Free lunch and parking, the best coffee (if we say so ourselves), and fresh fruit provided daily (when in the office)
- Access to the Leaseweb Academy, a personalized learning platform offering a variety of studies, courses, and trainings
- Free in-house Dutch courses
- Be part of a diverse and global team of thinkers and doers - people who want to make an impact, cultivate their expertise and collaborate with some of the world’s top business and technology professionals
- The chance to leave your mark in a company that is growing quickly but still manages to keep a pioneer spirit
- Fun events year-round – from virtual pub quizzes to summer parties, company runs, quarterly hackathons and much more
- Monthly after-work drinks (also virtual, for now!)
Unfortunately, we are not able to offer visa sponsorship for this role. Therefore, you need to be eligible to work in the Netherlands.
Ready for the next step?
If you’d like to apply, please do so online. To learn more about us, follow us on LinkedIn or Instagram to get an inside look at the life at Leaseweb. For questions, please reach out to Demetra Spyrou, Talent Acquisition Specialist, at: email@example.com.
Recruitment agency? Thank you for your interest, but we are sourcing all our candidates directly. We appreciate you trying anyway but please keep in mind that any unsolicited profiles you send us will be treated as direct applications.