Do you have what it takes to make a global impact for our biggest customers working in close collaboration with other teams? If you love digging into challenging network projects, you’ll love working in our Network team.
Our broad set of worldwide activities means we don’t offer just a job; we enable a career in the direction you choose. Do you enjoy battling DDoS attacks? Selecting, learning and implementing new tools and technologies and designing high tech hosting networks? Building customer solutions and configuring load balancers and firewalls? There are multiple opportunities to develop and specialize in any of these topics. If you’re ready for your next challenge, keep reading!
What is the role about?
You are responsible for the design and management of complex and large infrastructures, but also regularly deal with specifically tailor-made environments. You take an active role in designing and ensuring the continued development of the network infrastructure. This includes but is not limited to offering pre-sales support with tailored solutions for our customers, preparing management reports and advice for management regarding strategic developments in the network arena. Of course, you will also be analysing network statistics and supporting the Network Engineers.
Who are you?
We are looking for pro-active and self-motivated Network Design Engineer who wants to join our international team in Amsterdam. If you are eager to understand how things work, please check the requirements below:
- At least 7+ years professional experience with BGP and MPLS.
- At least 3+ years professional experience with 1 RIR.
- Work experience with peering and internet exchanges is a must.
- CCIE and/or JNCIE work experience.
- You must hold a CCNP, CCDP or CCIP certificate.
- Team player with excellent communication skills.
- Good command of written and spoken English is essential.
You will be joining a close-knit team where there is a strong emphasis among the members on reliance and cooperation with one another.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary + annual bonus
- Defined contribution pension plan and collective health care plan
- 25 days of paid time-off
- Free lunch
- Free parking
- VISA sponsorship when you are not living in the Netherlands.
- The possibility to develop yourself and build up your career
- Team fun events, including a full two-day hackathon every quarter
- Ping-pong, game consoles, chilling area, monthly happy hours and other fun events
- The chance to leave your mark in a company that grows quickly but still manages to keep a pioneer spirit.
Want to learn more or apply?
Please use the link to apply, or contact Barbara Poveda, Talent Acquisition Lead at email@example.com so we can get back to you as soon as possible.
Recruitment agency? Thank you for your interest, but we are sourcing all our candidates directly. We appreciate you trying anyway but please keep in mind that any unsolicited profiles you send us will be treated as direct applications.