.NET Developer, Amsterdam
Our international team at Leaseweb is in charge of our scalability and automation platform. The Development department consists of around 90 techies from around the world, working in small scrum teams. Each of the team is responsible for a different area of our software and infrastructure landscape, covering data center automation, product research & development (Bare Metal Servers, CDN, Cloud, Storage) and front-end implementations for our websites and customer portal.
We work in a cross functional environment with a DevOps philosophy. We are quickly moving towards becoming an agile company, and the Development department is certainly leading the way. There is a clear focus on innovation. Working on a scrum framework gives our teams a lot of freedom. It allows us to get our hands on the coolest projects and to be equal parts creative and effective.
What is the role about?
As a back-end developer you will build tailored, integrated and automated solutions for customers, Product Engineering and business teams that will support Leaseweb's value chain by providing tools, integrating platforms and automating processes.
Analyzing requirements and designs, developing and maintaining back-end applications and API’s. Modifying existing software products to add new features, improve performance or enhance product usability.
Ensuring that all Leaseweb back-end applications are tested and deployed in an automated process. Participating in all aspects from detailed programming to high-level systems design.
Participating actively in the team Scrum events.
Giving assistance to non-technical colleagues and collaborating with different departments (also non- technical).
Who are you?
Are you an open minded and pro-active problem solver? Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, schedule and
- At least 5 years of .NET Framework / .NET Core experience and Object Oriented Programming
- Knowledge of programming architectures and common design patterns
- Ability to design and implement robust and multi-tier applications
- Demonstrated experience with MSSQL database design and implementation
- Good knowledge of ORM’s is a must (preferably Entity Framework)
- Competent with revision control systems (Git)
- Good communication skills
- Agile experience, working in Scrum teams
- High sense of responsibility for the quality of their work
- Good knowledge of English, written and spoken
- Eagerness to understand how things work
- Ability to work in a team as well as independently
What we offer
- Participation in annual company bonus scheme, a company pension, and monthly Internet allowance
- 25 days of paid time off (and the option to buy or sell up to 5 more days)
- Free lunch and parking, the best coffee (if we say so ourselves), and fresh fruit provided daily (when in the office)
- Attractive relocation packages and an agency that takes care of the entire visa process
- Access to the Leaseweb Academy, a personalized learning platform offering a variety of studies, courses, and training.
- Free in-house Dutch courses
- Fun events year-round – from virtual pub quizzes to summer parties, company runs, quarterly hackathons and much more
- Monthly after work drinks (also virtual, for now!)
- A multicultural work environment (our colleagues in HQ alone are from over 40 countries!) in a company where you can truly make a difference
Ready for the next step?
If you’d like to apply, please do so online. To learn more about us, follow us on LinkedIn or Instagram to get an inside look at life at Leaseweb. For questions, please reach out to Demetra Spyrou - Talent Acquisition Specialist at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We directly source all candidates – any unsolicited profiles received from recruitment agencies will be treated as direct applications.