Team Lead Marketing - Demand Generation
At Leaseweb our vision is to be the cloud hosting provider that does what’s best for our customer by delivering on our values and excellent customer experience. We have an amazing story to tell - and we want you to help us tell it.
Reporting to the CMO, you are part of the marketing management team. This position is based in our headquarters in Amsterdam.
As the Team Lead of Demand Generation, you will build the growth engine that will help bring our hosting solutions to internet technology companies worldwide. You will be responsible for delivering and nurturing qualified leads to our sales teams by identifying and nurturing the marketing contributed sales pipeline and revenues.
You are a true leader and coach who helps to develop the team. As a member of the Marketing management team you advise on the marketing strategy.
Your team consists of two campaign focused marketeers and a specialist focused on marketing automation and data analyses. Next to being responsible for the people management of your three team members, you also take part in the day-to-day marketing activities yourself.
What you’ll do:
- Define and execute lead campaigns, working very closely with our product, sales and other marketing teams
- Allocate and manage our spend effectively
- Define and set-up processes and tech that makes your team efficient, data-driven, predictable, and aligned with the rest of the organization
- Define, instrument and optimize our funnel(s). Implement lead scoring, attribution, etc. Share dashboards and results with the team and Managing Directors
- Run demand generation and account-based marketing, activities will likely include: lead scoring, nurturing, gated content, paid advertising, programmatic ABM, events, etc.
- Build and lead a team - hire, inspire and develop an iterative, collaborative, growth-obsessed expert team
- You are a team leader that is structured to get the most value from the team through solid processes
- You love rolling up your sleeves to create and run your own programs, events, set up tools and more
- You love building and scaling growth engines, using data and marketing technology
- You like finding and using data to identify, reach and understand your target audiences and your programs’ impact
- You like creating and using analysis and reports that show progress and can flag issues that require attention
- You hold a bachelor and/or master’s degree in a marketing related field
- You have 7+ years experience in a similar position
- You have proven experience and expertise in digital marketing such as search engine marketing and online advertising (e.g. with Google Ads and Google Analytics)
- You have marketing and sales automation tools experience
- You are fluent in spoken and written English. Dutch is a plus
What we offer:
- Competitive salary + annual bonus
- Defined contribution pension plan and collective health care plan
- 25 days of paid time-off
- Free lunch and parking
- VISA sponsorship when you are not living in the Netherlands
- The possibility to develop yourself and build up your career
- Team fun events, including a full two-day hackathon every quarter
- Ping-pong, game consoles, chilling area, monthly happy hours and other fun events
- The chance to leave your mark in a company that grows quickly but still manages to keep a pioneer spirit
Want to learn more or apply?
Click on the apply button if you wish to apply directly. For more information, please contact Jana Reiss (Talent Acquisition Specialist) via email@example.com
Recruitment agency? Thank you for your interest, but we are sourcing all our candidates directly. We appreciate you trying anyway but please keep in mind that any unsolicited profiles you send us will be treated as direct applications.