Marketing Executive (Specialist)
The Leaseweb APAC team is growing quickly and looking for a Marketing Executive to join us in the Singapore team.
The role of the Marketing Executive will be situated in Singapore, working with our Global Marketing team. In this role, you will work with the global and local marketing teams, local sales teams, partners and other teams to understand marketing priorities, our targets, and audiences, and then translate those into marketing campaigns and programs. You will define and execute marketing programs that tell the Leaseweb story, generate demand and leads for Leaseweb in the APAC region including Japan and Australia. You are responsible for the planning, execution and measurement of assigned marketing activities from lead to revenue.
The Marketing team is responsible for all brand, demand and online marketing efforts. The dynamic global team is based at Leaseweb’s headquarters in Amsterdam, and works in close cooperation with our offices in the US, Germany, and Singapore. This will be our first marketing role in APAC reporting to the Managing Director, APAC.
- Coordinates and drives lead generation and brand awareness programs to support the organization’s business growth
- Develops and executes marketing campaigns that support revenue generation functions
- Plans and executes APAC events (live and virtual)
- Develops messaging for blog posts, case studies, emails, social media posts, and advertising that targets various industries
- Develops, drives, and executes local social media strategies for APAC
- Provides a continuous feed of high-quality leads to the sales team in the defined/strategic segments
- Develops, evaluates, and reports on marketing budget, stats and data
- Pro-actively collects and analyzes market trends and developments, and translates that into a marketing strategy and action plan
- Collaborates with the APAC Sales teams.
- Works closely with customers, partners and suppliers, PR and advertising agencies, and the Global Marketing team.
Who are you?
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience in marketing with high-technology companies/products.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or in a related field
- Demonstrated success in digital marketing, lead generation, and project management with ownership to drive success
- The ability to create innovative, integrated, and targeted marketing campaigns that generate results
- Exceptional collaboration skills with a track record of successfully interfacing with a sales team
- Experience with marketing tools (i.e., Hootsuite, Marketo, Google Adwords, Google Analytics, and others) and CRM tools is required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English to liase with global and regional teams.