Marketing Automation Specialist
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Automation Specialist to join our global marketing team in Amsterdam.
The marketing team is responsible for demand generation, brand and product management and operates from the headquarters in Amsterdam together with our offices in the United States, UK, Germany and Singapore. The team is also responsible for marketing technology and data optimization and enrichment.
What is the role about?
- Together with the campaign managers you configure campaigns in our marketing automation platform as its key user
- Define campaign objectives and work on cross-channel measurement plans and KPIs to ensure results are measurable and actionable
- Perform marketing attribution analysis across marketing channels on campaign results, report and help optimize ROI
- Plan, develop and report on A/B tests for conversion optimization
- You co-own (new) marketing stack and sales tools
- You co-own reporting on marketing team’s KPIs and metrics
- Mapping customer/prospect journeys (including nurtures)
- Be involved in data enrichment and ensure data is complete when uploading to automation platforms
Who are you?
- 1-2 years of experience working in a similar position
- Experience in working with Google Analytics
- Knowledge of marketing best practices – mainly Digital Marketing and Marketing Automation
- Analytical mindset
- 1+ years of Marketo administration and configuration experience, knowledge of SAP Marketing Automation is a plus
- Ability to design and develop integrations between Marketo and other applications / systems
- Understanding of the B2B lead funnel and strategies to optimize lead conversions
- Familiarity with email privacy laws is a must, and knowledge about GDPR is a plus
- Participation in annual company bonus scheme, a company pension, and monthly Internet allowance
- 25 days of paid time off (and the option to buy or sell up to 5 more days)
- Free lunch and parking, the best coffee (if we say so ourselves), and fresh fruit provided daily (when in the office)
- Attractive relocation packages and an agency that takes care of the entire visa process
- Access to the Leaseweb Academy, a personalized learning platform offering a variety of studies, courses, and trainings
- Free in-house Dutch courses
- Fun events year-round – from virtual pub quizzes to summer parties, company runs, quarterly hackathons and much more
- Monthly after work drinks (also virtual, for now!)
- A multicultural work environment (our colleagues in HQ alone are from over 43 countries!) in a company where you can truly make a difference
Ready for the next step?
If you’d like to apply, please do so online. To learn more about us, follow us on LinkedIn or Instagram to get an inside look at life at Leaseweb. For questions, please reach out to Jana Reiss, Talent Acquisition Lead, at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We directly source all candidates – any unsolicited profiles received from recruitment agencies will be treated as direct applications.