Marketing Automation & Data Analyst
At Leaseweb we work to empower our customers to achieve a greater world through our comprehensive cloud hosting portfolio, best-in-class global network, and a deep commitment to personal service. We have an amazing story to tell - and we want you to help us tell it.
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Automation & Data Analyst to join our global marketing team in Amsterdam.
The marketing team is responsible for demand generation, brand and product management and operates from the headquarters in Amsterdam together with our offices in the United States, UK, Germany and Singapore. The team is also responsible for marketing technology and data optimization and enrichment. You report to the team manager of the Demand Generation team.
What is the role about?
- Together with the campaign managers you configure campaigns in our marketing automation platform, as its key user
- Own campaign measurement for our products and channels including email, paid search, programmatic display and SEO
- Define campaign objectives and develop cross-channel measurement plans and KPIs to ensure results are measurable and actionable
- Perform marketing attribution analysis across marketing channels on campaign results, report and help optimize ROI
- Plan, develop and report on A/B tests for conversion optimization
- You co-own (new) marketing stack and sales tools
- You own reporting on marketing team’s KPIs and metrics
Who are you?
- Bachelor (or Masters) degree in e.g. Business, Digital Media or Marketing
- 5+ years experience in a high-tech business environment with 2+ years of experience in analytically-driven roles
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Solid experience working in a marketing automation tool is desirable
- Proactive self-starter with excellent project management skills
- Experience with data enrichment and external data providers
- Customer-focused with a continuous focus on improving results
- Ability to communicate findings clearly to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Fluency in English. Dutch is a plus
- Participation in annual company bonus scheme, a company pension, and monthly Internet allowance
- 25 days of paid time off (and the option to buy or sell up to 5 more days)
- Free lunch and parking, the best coffee (if we say so ourselves), and fresh fruit provided daily (when in the office)
- Attractive relocation packages and an agency that takes care of the entire visa process
- Access to the Leaseweb Academy, a personalized learning platform offering a variety of studies, courses, and trainings
- Free in-house Dutch courses
- Fun events year-round – from virtual pub quizzes to summer parties, company runs, quarterly hackathons and much more
- Monthly after work drinks (also virtual, for now!)
- A multicultural work environment (our colleagues in HQ alone are from over 43 countries!) in a company where you can truly make a difference
Ready for the next step?
If you’d like to apply, please do so online. To learn more about us, follow us on LinkedIn or Instagram to get an inside look at the life at Leaseweb. For questions, please reach out to Vyvyan Gonzales, Employee Engagement Officer at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We directly source all candidates – any unsolicited profiles received from recruitment agencies will be treated as direct applications.