Managing Director Leaseweb Netherlands
Leaseweb is seeking an exceptional leader to take Leaseweb Netherlands to the next level of growth. You will take responsibility for further growing our customer base across different segments, vertical industries, and geographies, establishing successful strategic partnerships and increase the productivity of our sales teams. The perfect candidate should possess both strategic acumen and strong leadership abilities, capable of guiding the entity towards its most profitable trajectory.
Leaseweb is a leading cloud hosting provider that offers a broad range of products and services including, private cloud, dedicated servers, hybrid hosting, colocation, CDN, and cybersecurity. Next to our offices in NL, we have entities in the US, Canada, UK, Germany, Singapore, Japan, HK and Australia. For our entity Leaseweb Netherlands B.V. we are looking for a Managing Director directly reporting to our CEO.
- Implement and execute a sales strategy in conjunction with the worldwide sales strategy.
- Hands-on responsibility for driving sales growth.
- Lead, mentor, and develop a high-performing sales team, nurturing talent within the organization. Provide clear and motivational leadership.
- Develop long-term business plans, annual sales forecasts, sales strategy, and initiatives fully aligned with marketing; contribute to achieving P&L objectives within an agreed budget structure.
- Full P&L responsibility for Leaseweb Netherlands B.V.
- You are a driven and charismatic leader with excellent people management skills.
- You have a successful sales leadership track record in an enterprise technology environment, selling both directly and through a partner network. Experience in full P&L ownership would be advantageous.
- You have held responsibility for commercial matters, preferably with experience gained in a SaaS and/or Managed Infrastructure Services company.
- You have an extensive network within System Integrators and/or SaaS. Understanding of the cloud infrastructure business is advantageous.
- You have managed sales teams across multiple countries in EMEA and have an understanding of the need to deliver revenue against quarterly goals.
- You are fluent in Dutch
What we offer
- Participation in annual company bonus scheme, a company pension, and monthly Internet allowance
- 25 days of paid time off (and the option to buy or sell up to 5 more days)
- Free lunch and parking, the best coffee (if we say so ourselves), and fresh fruit provided daily (when in the office)
- Attractive relocation packages and an agency that takes care of the entire visa process
- Access to the Leaseweb Academy, a personalized learning platform offering a variety of studies, courses, and trainings
- Free in-house Dutch courses
- Fun events year-round – from virtual pub quizzes to summer parties, company runs, quarterly hackathons and much more
- Monthly after work drinks
- A multicultural work environment (our colleagues in HQ alone are from over 40 countries!) in a company where you can truly make a difference
Ready for the next step?
If you’d like to apply, please do so online. To learn more about us, follow us on LinkedIn or Instagram to get an inside look at life at Leaseweb. For questions, please reach out to Jana Reiss, Talent Acquisition Lead, at: email@example.com.
We directly source all candidates – any unsolicited profiles received from recruitment agencies will be treated as direct applications.