We're looking for a Logistics Engineer to join our Data Center team. This is a logistics-focused role in Haarlem, where warehouse management, order picking, supply chain, in-outgoing goods and return material authorization come together. As a large hosting provider there is a strong affinity with servers, hardware and network equipment. Knowledge or affinity with these products is a plus.
What will you do?
Manage inventory of received and distributed servers, server components, network equipment, power equipment and other IT related hardware in order to deliver services sold to the customer.
- Ensures the quantity and quality of the incoming and outgoing shipments are correct
- Maintains controls over various types of inventories (servers, server components, network hardware, power equipment etc.)
- Be able to use computer systems & software to arrange the best means of transport, according to the type of goods and the customer's delivery requirements. You'll organize shipments between our different entities by working with our global suppliers. On top of that you’ll make sure that all export documents are prepared in the right way.
- Executes a high standard in inventory management. Including sorting and handling returned equipment from the Data Center
- SAP experience and knowledge about hardware is a pre
- Knowledge of Server hardware or components (Hard Drives, Memory) is a pre
- Executes order picking based on production orders (Service Orders) in a timely matter according to the OLA
- Executes outgoing shipments to internal and external customers according to the SLA
- Creates return material authorization requests with suppliers to return broken equipment
- You do periodic cycle counting of inventory
- Clean configurations & upgrade firmwares on power and network equipment by following guided process with detailed instructions
What makes us happy?
You have an IT background and you know how a datacenter works.
- 2 years logistics/inventory/supply chain experience
- Good organizing & planning skills
- Strong Team Player
- Fluent English skills; Dutch is a plus
- You need to be eligible to work in the Netherlands
- Participation in annual company bonus scheme, a company pension, and monthly Internet allowance
- 25 days of paid time off (and the option to buy or sell up to 5 more days)
- Free lunch and parking, the best coffee (if we say so ourselves), and fresh fruit provided daily
- Access to the Leaseweb Academy, a personalized learning platform offering a variety of studies, courses, and trainings
- Free in-house Dutch courses
- Be part of a diverse and global team of thinkers and doers - people who want to make an impact, cultivate their expertise and collaborate with some of the world’s top business and technology professionals
- The chance to leave your mark in a company that is growing quickly but still manages to keep a pioneer spirit
- Fun events year-round – from virtual pub quizzes to summer parties, company runs, quarterly hackathons and much more
- Monthly after-work drinks
Unfortunately, we are not able to offer visa sponsorship for this role. Therefore, you need to be eligible to work in the Netherlands.
Ready for the next step?
If you’d like to apply, please do so online. To learn more about us, follow us on LinkedIn or Instagram to get an inside look at the life at Leaseweb. For questions, please reach out to Demetra Spyrou, Talent Acquisition Specialist, at email@example.com.
We directly source all candidates – any unsolicited profiles received from recruitment agencies will be treated as direct applications.