Leaseweb is currently looking for a Network Engineer to strengthen our growth in APAC region. Together with the DC Operations team you will be responsible for the Network maintenance.
At the network department we procure, manage and support the networks and Internet traffic of the various Leaseweb entities around the world and we support our customers with their advanced networking needs.
To ensure an optimized end-user experience for Leaseweb's services, we have direct connectivity to more than 4000 Internet networks via our global Internet backbone with over 50 Points-of-Presence in Europe, the US and Asia, as well as to all major Tier 1 Internet backbones.
What is the role about?
- Handling network related incidents (analyze, resolve, report)
- Network maintenance (back-ups, spares management, documentation, IP address management)
- Provision network services (equipment configuration, test, administrative tasks)
- Support for projects and development in other Leaseweb entities
Who are you?
Our ideal candidate will have:
- A bachelor degree
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience
- CCNP certification (or Juniper equivalent)
- Oral and Written communication in English
- Customer orientation
- Extra-organizational awareness
- Ability to take initiative
- Commitment to quality
- Drive to analyze complex problems and delivering good solutions
- A balanced approach to stressful situations
- Eligibility to work in Singapore
What we offer
- Participation in annual company bonus scheme
- 18 days of paid time off
- Startup look and feel office in CBD
- Access to the Leaseweb Academy, a personalized learning platform offering a variety of studies, courses, and trainings
- Fun events year-round – from virtual pub quizzes to summer parties, company runs, and much more
- Monthly after work drinks (also virtual, for now!)
Want to learn more or apply?
Please use the link to apply. For more information, please contact Barbara Poveda, Talent Acquisition Lead via: email@example.com
Recruitment agency? Thank you for your interest, but we are sourcing all our candidates directly. We appreciate you trying anyway but please keep in mind that any unsolicited profiles you send us will be treated as direct applications.