IT Security Manager
Do you have a strong affinity with IT Security? If so, we are looking for an IT Security Manager for our HQ located in Amsterdam.
The IT Security Department is responsible for planning, coordinating and implementing the information security operations for Leaseweb. The IT Security Manager will interface with peers in the Sys Admin and Legal departments, as well as with the leaders of different business departments. The IT Security Manager will directly report to the CFO.
As the IT-Security Manager, you are responsible for four area’s:
- Delivering operational security services to our global organization (including but not limited to firewall management, pentesting, end point protection, security awareness training, promoting secure coding at the heart of our services, SOC/SIEM and vendor security assessments)
- Executing and improving the control framework, resulting in successful (re)certification for multiple standards (including SOC 1 type 2, ISO 27001:2013, HIPAA and NEN 7510)
- Driving, resolving, and improving of the security incident response processes
- Auditing compliance of internal organizations with IT security standards
Further duties and responsibilities include:
- Correctly handling escalations and complex incidents at IT Security
- Improving the security processes
- Formulating and driving the IT-Security roadmap for the upcoming 3 years.
- Managing projects and recommendations based on IT Security policy
- Continuous commitment to achieving quality improvement of the department
- Working closely with external parties for security services and audits
- Briefing the management team on current and possible future threats to the Leaseweb IT organization
- Safeguarding Security policy and ISMS
- Targeted cooperation with investigative authorities, where needed
- Preparing and giving security awareness presentations with the aim of increasing employees’ security awareness
- Performing HR duties for the IT Security department
- Subject matter expert on security related issues
- Stakeholder management, negotiation and influencing
- Education at Bachelor (HBO) level or higher required
- Familiarity with ISO 27001 and PCI-DSS is preferred is required. CISSP Certification is preferred.
- Networking knowledge (especially in the field of Palo Alto equipment) is highly recommended.
- Experience in managing a small team, including hiring, managing, and coaching and at least 5 years of experience as an IT security professional
- You have experience in the IT, hosting or telecommunications industry and are familiar with the latest technologies and security tools
- You feel comfortable communicating across all levels of an organization, all the way up to senior management team and different cultures.
- You have relevant work experience in handling IT Security issues and worked with IT security within a Windows/Linux environment
- You have excellent command of spoken and written Dutch and English
- Prior experience in a dynamic project-based environment with strong customer focus
What we offer
- Competitive salary + annual bonus
- Good secondary benefits, including a defined contribution pension plan and collective health care plan
- 25 days of paid time-off
- Free lunch
- Free parking
- The possibility to develop yourself and build up your career
- Team fun events
Interested and keen to apply?
Recruitment agency? Thank you for your interest, but we are sourcing all our candidates directly. We appreciate you trying anyway but please keep in mind that any unsolicited profiles you send us will be treated as direct applications.