Are you an energetic go-getter? Are you truly customer focused and result driven? Do you have a proven ability to turn leads into deals? Can you start and develop long term relationships? Then we are looking for you!
Within Leaseweb, the sales department is responsible for the full sales cycle. From engaging prospects (business development) to seeking new opportunities to increase the services to existing customers (account management). The team is multi-cultural and consists of eager professionals full of drive and ambition. The culture is dynamic and fast paced. This has led to an innovative mindset, continuously seeking improvement.
The organisation is quickly growing and engaging new international markets. We are now searching for an Inside Sales Representative to introduce Leaseweb solutions and grow our market share in different markets. This position is based in our HQ in Amsterdam.
What is the role about?
- You are responsible for inbound sales activities. All leads are generated by marketing, chat, email, customer service, sales support or put through by 1st line inquiries. You give follow up to these leads and perform for example IP/HDD/Bandwidth upgrades.
- You are responsible for the pre-qualification as well as for dispatching leads and other requests such as new customer requests, named account requests and opportunities. This is done in order to feed the sales team with high potential leads.
- Part of the job is to also to develop price offers for specified categories of leads.
- Ultimately you facilitate service delivery resource allocation by entering sales contracts into SAP.
- In addition you support sales campaigns which are initiated by developed by Business Development and Marketing.
Who are you?
You (just) finished college or university and you want to get started in IT sales. You have:
- A Bachelor level education or equivalent work experience
- Sales experience (1-2 years)
- The focus to go the extra mile to turn a lead into a deal
- Interest in the IT industry. Working experience in the IT industry is a plus
- A natural ability to build and maintain relationships with potential and new customers
- Fluency in Dutch and English
Leaseweb is a leading Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) provider serving a worldwide portfolio of over 17,500 customers ranging from SMBs to Enterprises. Our services include Public Cloud, Private Cloud, Hybrid Hosting, Colocation, and Dedicated Hosting supported by exceptional customer service and technical support. With more than 80,000 servers under management, we provide infrastructure for mission-critical websites, Internet applications, email servers, security, and storage services since 1997.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary + annual bonus
- Defined contribution pension plan and collective health care plan
- 25 days of paid time-off
- Free lunch
- Free parking
- The possibility to develop yourself and build up your career
- Team fun events, including a full two-day hackathon every quarter
- Ping-pong, game consoles, chilling area, monthly happy hours and other fun events
- The chance to leave your mark in a company that grows quickly but still manages to keep a pioneer spirit.
Want to learn more or apply?
Please use the link to apply. For more information, please contact Jana Reiss, Talent Acquisition Specialist via: firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruitment agency? Thank you for your interest, but we are sourcing all our candidates directly. We appreciate you trying anyway but please keep in mind that any unsolicited profiles you send us will be treated as direct applications.