Inside Sales Representative
The Leaseweb APAC team is growing quickly and looking for talented colleagues to join us.
Within Leaseweb, the Sales organization takes responsibility for the full sales cycle. From engaging prospects (business development) to seeking new opportunities to increase the services to existing customers (account management). The team is multi-cultural and consists of eager professionals full of drive and ambition. The culture is dynamic and fast paced. This has led to an innovative mindset, continuously seeking improvement.
The organization is quickly growing and engaging new international markets. We are now searching for an Inside Sales Account Representative to introduce Leaseweb solutions and grow our market share in different markets including the APAC area. You will report to our Sales Manager.
- First line of contact for all incoming sales calls, chats, emails and ticketing system.
- Close sales and achieves quarterly quotas.
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate Account Manager or Business Development
- Perform transactional sales with new and non-named existing customers.
- Responsible for preparing quotations for customers
- Ensure that the web shop content always matches with available servers in the data centers by constantly managing the web shop.
- Provide customer feedback and industry information to sales management and leadership teams.
Who are you?
We’re looking for a customer focused and result driven Inside Sales Representative. You are eager to learn and develop yourself to be able to introduce and successfully sell Leaseweb solutions.
- You (just) finished college or university and you want to get started in IT sales
- You have a Bachelor level education or equivalent work experience
- Sales experience, ideally 1+ year
- The focus to go the extra mile to turn a lead into a deal
- Experience in or interest in the IT Industry
- A natural ability to build and maintain relationships with potential and new customers
- Excellent command of English verbal and written
- It would be a plus if you could speak Mandarin, Cantonese and/or Japanese to communicate with colleagues and customers in the region.
Leaseweb is a leading cloud hosting provider that offers a broad range of products and services including, private cloud, dedicated servers, hybrid hosting, colocation, CDN, and cybersecurity. Working with companies ranging from SMBs to enterprises, Leaseweb has the flexibility, market knowledge, and technical expertise to provide the perfect balance of price and performance. The Leaseweb platform resides on one of the largest, most reliable networks in the world, boasting 5.5 Tbps bandwidth capacity and 99.999% core uptime, low latency, and fast response time from 25 data centers throughout the world.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary + AWS + annual bonus scheme
- The possibility to develop yourself and build your career
- Comprehensive Health Insurance
- Weekly team lunch
- A great working environment in a dynamic, international, fast-growing organization
- 18 days of paid time off
We regret to inform you that we are unable to provide visa sponsorship in Singapore for this role.
Recruitment agency? Thank you for your interest, but we are sourcing all our candidates directly. We appreciate you trying anyway but please keep in mind that any unsolicited profiles you send us will be treated as direct applications.