Inside Sales Account Manager (UK)
Are you an energetic go-getter? Are you truly customer focused and result driven? Do you have a proven ability to turn leads into deals? Can you start and develop long term relationships? Then you might be interested in our proposal.
Leaseweb is quickly growing and engaging new international markets. Our team in the UK is a small team, with heavy growth expectations and therefore an interesting challenge if you would like to help to build up a company and grow your career together with the growth of Leaseweb UK.
Therefore, we are searching for an Inside Sales Account Manager who actively engages with the UK market.
Within Leaseweb, the Sales organization takes responsibility for the full sales cycle. From engaging prospects (business development) to seeking new opportunities to increase the services to existing customers (account management).
What is the role about?
This position is characterized by independence, freedom of action, drive and a sense of responsibility, naturally alongside a commercial focus.
- Meeting and exceeding monthly sales quota
- Proactively generate, qualify and close new business opportunities through effective networking
- Responsible for full sales cycle from proactively generating lead to close
- Management of the quality of overall deliverables and pursuit strategy throughout the whole sales process
- Orchestrates all activities and contributions in order to build long-term strategic business relationships with the customers
- Able to identify and understand the customers’ business needs. Has the ability to develop and shape these needs and convert these needs into value propositions based on the Leaseweb services and solutions.
Who are you?
- Sales individual with experience developing new areas within the IT UK market (preferably in the hosting, ISP industry).
- Go-Getter, willing to go the extra mile to pitch and close a deal;
- Keen on market knowledge/ information to drive own performance
- Naturally you develop, safeguard and transfer/share account intelligence, domain and market knowledge
- Knowledge of operating systems, virtualization, network and server technologies
- Excellent command of English language
- Legally allowed to work in the UK
- Willing to travel 3-4 times per year to the HQ offices in the Netherlands
The position will be based in London
What we offer:
- Competitive salary + company bonus;
- Good secondary benefits, including a defined contribution pension plan
- The possibility to develop yourself and build up your career;
- A flexible, dynamic environment in the heart of London.
Want to learn more or apply?
Please use the link to apply. For more information, please contact Barbara Poveda, Talent Acquisition Lead via: email@example.com or +31654235261.
Recruitment agency? Thank you for your interest, but we are sourcing all our candidates directly. We appreciate you trying anyway but please keep in mind that any unsolicited profiles you send us will be treated as direct applications.