Are you an energetic go-getter? Are you truly customer focused and result driven? Do you have a proven ability to turn leads into deals? Can you start and develop long term relationships?
Within Leaseweb, the Sales department takes responsibility for the full sales cycle. From engaging prospects (business development) to seeking new opportunities to increase the services to existing customers (account management). The team is multi-cultural and consists of eager professionals full of drive and ambition. The culture is dynamic and fast paced. This has led to an innovative mindset, continuously seeking improvement.
The organization is quickly growing and engaging new international markets. We are now searching for an Inside Sales Account Manager to introduce Leaseweb solutions and grow our market share in different markets.
What is the role about?
- As an Inside Sales Account Manager you are responsible for inbound (and possibly also outbound) sales activities. All leads are generated by marketing, chat, email, customer service, sales support or put though by 1st line inquiries. You give follow up to these leads, such as IP/HDD/Bandwidth upgrades.
- Part of the job is to develop price offers for specified categories of leads using standardized pricing tools.
- You facilitate the delivery by entering sales contracts into databases. It's your responsibility that all customer/prospect information and data enrichments are stored correctly in the tools.
- You support sales campaigns, which are initiated by Business Development and Marketing.
- A big part is also building relationships with your customers
Who are you?
- A Bachelor level education or equivalent work experience
- Sales experience (1-4 years is preferred)
- Fluency in Dutch and English
- The focus to go the extra mile to turn a lead into a deal
- Experience in or interest in the IT Industry
- A natural ability to build and maintain relationships with potential and new customers
- Ideally, you have studied and/or worked abroad
What we offer:
- Competitive salary + annual bonus
- Defined contribution pension plan and collective health care plan
- 25 days of paid time-off
- Free lunch and free parking
- The possibility to develop yourself and build up your career
- Team fun events, including a full two-day hackathon every quarter
- Ping-pong, game consoles, chilling area, monthly happy hours and other fun events
- The chance to leave your mark in a company that grows quickly but still manages to keep a pioneer spirit.
Want to learn more or apply?
Click on the apply button if you wish to apply directly. For more information, please contact Jana Reiss (Talent Acquisition Specialist) via firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruitment agency? Thank you for your interest, but we are sourcing all our candidates directly. We appreciate you trying anyway but please keep in mind that any unsolicited profiles you send us will be treated as direct applications.