Are you an innovative and service-driven Infrastructure Engineer? Are you keen to work in a fast-moving environment with like-minded people? If so, Leaseweb is looking for you…
We work in a cross-functional environment with a DevOps philosophy. We are quickly moving towards becoming an agile company, and the Development department is certainly leading the way. There is a clear focus on innovation. Working on a scrum framework will give you a lot of freedom. It will allow you to get your hands on the coolest projects and to be equal parts creative and effective.
Purpose of the role
As an Infrastructure Engineer, you will become responsible for supporting our Customer Portal team and our Website team. This is more than pro-actively monitoring and supporting the systems: we aim to find new solutions and then test, build and maintain them.
Key responsibilities include
- Develop, maintain and support the infrastructure
- 3rd line incident support
- Ensure the availability of Customer Portal and Website services
- Regular on-call duty
- Working closely with other departments at Leaseweb
- Work in alignment with the existing processes for Release-, Incident- and Problem Management
- Identify and propose solutions for improvements or structural problems
Our ideal candidate is/has
- Demonstrable knowledge of Linux
- CI/CD engineering
- K8s / Docker
- Chef Automation
- BASH / Python scripting
- PHP/Golang knowledge would be advantageous
- Driven to improve quality and prevent incidents
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Team player
- Participation in annual company bonus scheme, a company pension, and monthly Internet allowance
- 25 days of paid time off (and the option to buy or sell up to 5 more days)
- Free lunch and parking, the best coffee (if we say so ourselves), and fresh fruit provided daily (when in the office)
- Attractive relocation packages and an agency that takes care of the entire visa process
- Access to the Leaseweb Academy, a personalized learning platform offering a variety of studies, courses, and trainings
- Free in-house Dutch courses
- Fun events year-round – from virtual pub quizzes to summer parties, company runs, quarterly hackathons and much more
- Monthly after work drinks (also virtual)
- A multicultural work environment (our colleagues in HQ alone are from over 40 countries!) in a company where you can truly make a difference
Ready for the next step?
If you’d like to apply, please do so online. To learn more about us, follow us on LinkedIn or Instagram to get an inside look at the life at Leaseweb. For questions, please reach out to Merve Bulazar, Talent Acquisition Specialist, at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recruitment agency? Thank you for your interest, but we are sourcing all our candidates directly. We appreciate you trying anyway but please keep in mind that any unsolicited profiles you send us will be treated as direct applications.