HR Officer & Onboarding Coordinator
What is the role about?
We are looking for a HR Officer & Onboarding Coordinator to join our global HR team. Leaseweb has over 600 talented colleagues from 55 different countries. Our HR department consists of two HR Business Partners, one Payroll specialist, the Talent Acquisition team, one Employee Engagement Officer, one HR Support Officer and you. We have local presence in Singapore, USA, UK, Germany, Canada, Hong Kong, Tokyo and the Netherlands (HQ).
Reporting to the CHRO, this role is located in Amsterdam.
- Ensure the employee experience is consistently positive – from the moment employees accept their offer and through their onboarding. For that, you will organize and be the contact person for our New Hire Days and ensure a timely scheduling and tracking of onboarding activities.
- Stay in touch with our new colleagues after offer acceptance, especially with our new colleagues who are joining us from abroad.
- Operate as the HR contact person for our 7 colleagues in the UK office (remote). You will for example drive timely payroll preparation.
- Take over HR support during absence of HR Support Officer. For that, you will execute administrative tasks for the development of employees, illness and employee separations (e.g. accurate correspondence, administering and filing) and advise employees regarding Leaseweb’s terms and conditions.
- Support the HR team in all HR related matters and participate in (global) HR projects
- Open-minded and you like to work in an international environment
- Initiative, team player, no-nonsense and can-do attitude
- You have an eye for detail and work in an accurate manner
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- You are driven by creating a positive impact on our employees
- At least 2-3 years of experience in a similar role
- BSc degree level of education in HR
- You are fluent in English, Dutch is preferable
- Experience with UK labor law is a plus
- Experience with AFAS Profit and Bamboo is a plus
What we offer:
- Participation in annual company bonus scheme, a company pension, and monthly Internet allowance
- 25 days of paid time off (and the option to buy or sell up to 5 more days)
- Free lunch and parking, the best coffee (if we say so ourselves), and fresh fruit provided daily (when in the office)
- Attractive relocation packages and an agency that takes care of the entire visa process
- Access to the Leaseweb Academy, a personalized learning platform offering a variety of studies, courses, and trainings
- Free in-house Dutch courses
- Fun events year-round – from virtual pub quizzes to summer parties, company runs, quarterly hackathons and much more
- Monthly after work drinks (also virtual, for now!)
- A multicultural work environment (our colleagues in HQ alone are from over 40 countries!) in a company where you can truly make a difference
Ready for the next step?
If you’d like to apply, please do so online. To learn more about us, follow us on LinkedIn or Instagram to get an inside look at the life at Leaseweb. For questions, please reach out to Demetra Spyrou, Talent Acquisition Specialist, at: email@example.com
We directly source all candidates – any unsolicited profiles received from recruitment agencies will be treated as direct applications.