Front Desk Receptionist (part-time :16h per week)
Leaseweb is currently looking for a Front Desk Receptionist colleague to strengthen our Facility team at our headquarter in Amsterdam. You will be part of an experienced team who does their best to have a positive influence on our Leaseweb employees.
- Coordinate & administer all requests, incidents and complaints regarding facility services such as:
- Catering & coffee service
- Maintenance & technical support
- Fleet management
- Waste management
- (Mobile) Telephony
- Office furniture, Office supplies, hydroculture & stationary
- Monthly events
- Operate (physical) quality controls with catering and cleaning company in order to keep the building clean;
- Place daily orders regarding catering in order to have lunch served for all staff;
- Coordinate all relevant matters related to BHV in case of an incident;
- Control access management;
- Perform reception duties
- Relevant (MBO) education (or similar / level);
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in fast paced environment;
- Required skills: planning and organizing, customer orientation, problem solving, teamwork, quality orientation, showing initiative, flexible;
- Good communication skills, excellent command of Dutch and English
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Annual company bonus
- Defined contribution pension plan and collective health care plan
- 25 days of paid time-off
- Free lunch and free parking
- The possibility to develop yourself and build up your career
- Team fun events, including a full two-day hackathon every quarter
- Ping-pong, game consoles, chilling area, monthly happy hours and other fun events
- The chance to leave your mark in a company that grows quickly but still manages to keep a pioneer spirit
Unfortunately, we are not able to offer visa sponsorship for this role. Therefore, you need to be eligible to work in the Netherlands.
Want to learn more or apply?
Please use the link to apply. For more information, please contact Tabea Hensel, Talent Acquisition Specialist via: email@example.com
Recruitment agency? Thank you for your interest, but we are sourcing all our candidates directly. We appreciate you trying anyway but please keep in mind that any unsolicited profiles you send us will be treated as direct applications.