Datacenter Team Manager
We are looking for a Datacenter Team Manager in Singapore. You will manage the DC operations by ensuring things run smoothly and services to our customers are delivered in a timely manner.
- Capacity planning for all DC related assets (incl Logistics, Inventory Management, space, power and Network)
- Developing and improving processes such as workflow management and procedures to support successful operations including remote unmanned locations
- Keeping all processes & work instructions up to date (Operations and Client Service Delivery)
- Managing and overseeing capacity management and allocation, sales order workflows and customer implementations
- Building strong customer relationships by supporting the customer during the initial period between signing the order and implementation of the service
- Responsible for the overall performance and results of the APAC DC OPS team: Assembly, delivery and maintenance of Datacenter infrastructure (server hardware, software, connectivity and power in the racks) for internal and external customers.
- Inventory management and Logistics for the APAC region. Datacenters are currently located in Singapore, Sydney, Hong Kong and Tokyo.
- Supply and maintenance of office IT equipment and the office network.
- Responsible for Customer Satisfaction from an operational perspective by maintaining the server/ rack infrastructure to prevent incidents and to solve incidents as good and quickly as possible
- Responsible for the people management of the team: focus on developing, coaching and mentoring thus enabling direct reports to improve performance and reach their full potential but also hire, fire decisions, pay/performance appraisals and employee satisfaction
- Execute on business strategy and translate it to clear objectives for the DC Operations team
- Report on timely basis the status (Progress, SWOT’s, Performance) of the team
- Responsible for optimal communication and cooperation with other teams/departments of Leaseweb on a global scale
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent working experience
- Proven record of managing experience
- Working knowledge of SAP/C4C, terminology and standards
- Basic Network knowledge
- Strong project management skills
- Customer oriented
- Excellent communication skills
- Hands-on mentality
- Participation in annual company bonus scheme
- 18 days of paid time off
- Comprehensive health insurance
- The possibility to develop yourself and build up your career
- A great working environment in a dynamic, international, fast-growing organization
Ready for the next step?