We are looking for a Datacenter Operations Engineer in Singapore. You will make sure the operation runs smoothly and services to our customers are delivered in a timely manner.
- Assembly, delivery and maintenance of Datacenter infrastructure (server hardware, software, connectivity and power in the racks) for internal and external customers.
- Inventory management and Logistics for the APAC region
- Datacenters are currently located in Singapore, Sydney, Hong Kong and Tokyo.
- Supply and maintenance of office IT equipment and the office network.
- Responsible for Customer Satisfaction from an operational perspective (by maintaining the server/ rack infrastructure to prevent incidents and to solve incidents as good and quickly as possible).
- Execute on business strategy and translate it to clear objectives for the DC Operations team.
- Report on timely basis the status (Progress, SWOT’s, Performance) of the team.
- Responsible for optimal communication and cooperation with other teams/departments of Leaseweb on a global scale.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent working experience
- Proven record of managing experience
- Basic Network knowledge
- Strong project management skills
- Strong initiative to achieve results
- Customer Oriented
- Strong communication skills
- Eligible to work in Singapore (without the need for employment passes)
What we offer:
- Participation in annual company bonus scheme
- 18 days of paid time off
- Comprehensive health insurance
- The possibility to develop yourself and build up your career
- A great working environment in a dynamic, international, fast growing organization
Want to learn more or apply?
Recruitment agency? Thank you for your interest, but we are sourcing all our candidates directly. We appreciate you trying anyway but please keep in mind that any unsolicited profiles you send us will be treated as direct applications.