Datacenter Operations Engineer - Haarlem
Are you passionate about Hardware and Server Installation? Do you want to boost your career at a large cloud provider? If so, I have a good news, we are looking for a Datacenter Operations Engineer.
This is a hardware-focused role in Haarlem, providing colocation, dedicated servers, cloud and PoP Services.
What will you do?
- Take ownership of building new services such as servers, private racks, collocations and process updates on them
- Windows and Linux Server Installations, including hardware and software configuration
- Hardware and Software updating
- Server recovery
- Managing hardware/spare part replacement
- Ticket resolving
- Troubleshooting closely with the Level 1 support team
- Administration due to the client requirements
- Participating in the capacity planning
- Project Management around provisioning of new servers or relocation of servers
- Work closely with the other datacenters of Leaseweb
What makes us happy?
You have an IT background and you know how a datacenter works.
On top of that:
- Knowledge of Dell, HP or Supermicro server products
- Linux / Windows experience
- Experience with server building
- Problem solving mentality
- Basic Network knowledge
- At least 3 years of experience in provisioning (cloud) servers
- You’re a self-starter and are able to work independently. We appreciate if you are proactive and adaptable and can work in a fast-paced environment. This means you need to be self-sustainable in daily operations.
- You need to be eligible to work in the Netherlands
- Participation in annual company bonus scheme, a company pension, and monthly Internet allowance
- 25 days of paid time off (and the option to buy or sell up to 5 more days)
- Free lunch and parking, the best coffee (if we say so ourselves), and fresh fruit provided daily (when in the office)
- Attractive relocation packages and an agency that takes care of the entire visa process
- Access to the Leaseweb Academy, a personalized learning platform offering a variety of studies, courses, and trainings
- Free in-house Dutch courses
- Fun events year-round – from virtual pub quizzes to summer parties, company runs, quarterly hackathons and much more
- Monthly after work drinks (also virtual, for now!)
- A multicultural work environment (our colleagues in HQ alone are from over 40 countries!) in a company where you can truly make a difference
Ready for the next step?
If you’d like to apply, please do so online. To learn more about us, follow us on LinkedIn or Instagram to get an inside look at the life at Leaseweb. For questions, please reach out to Tabea Hensel, Talent Acquisition Specialist, at email@example.com.
We directly source all candidates – any unsolicited profiles received from recruitment agencies will be treated as direct applications.