Customer Success Manager
You have customer service running through your veins? Our Customer Success Manager role might be exactly what you are looking for then.
The Customer Success Management (CSM) department is a part of Leaseweb Global BV and represents the voice of our customer within the organization. In doing so, the CSM supports our most important customers through the post-sales customer lifecycle. For example with the customer adoption, on-going support, product demonstrations, improvements, renewals and expansions. Furthermore, CSMs are the main interface for all support-related inquiries and builds relationships with all relevant stakeholders as a trusted advisor, in order to maintain customer loyalty & customer satisfaction while simultaneously strengthening the relationship with the business.
You will report to the Operations Director and will be based in our HQ in Amsterdam.
- Builds strong relationships with customers through regular customer contact, visits and calls
- Being the main point of contact between the company and a number of named accounts
- Creates customer awareness within Leaseweb and acts as “the voice of the customer” internally
- Coordinates escalations of the portfolio customers within Leaseweb and functions as the main point of communication for customers regarding these escalations
- Analyzes, reviews and reports performance results against criteria established in SLAs and OLAs with customers
- Establishes and maintains strong working relationships with Senior Sponsors, Department Heads, Process Owners, Business Unit Directors, etc.
- Creates practical information, procedure reports and monthly customer reporting in close cooperation with Team Managers and Process Managers
- Establishes a service review process; planning, organizing and facilitating recurring meetings internally
- Suggests improvements on all customer facing applications in use within Leaseweb
- Makes Process Managers understand the service management requirements for proposed new services and changes, including the impact on customers
- Creates and maintains all Customer Success related documentation
- Contributes to developing, coaching and mentoring team members to improve performance and reach their full potential
- Acts as project manager in case of new, large deliveries or renewal of customers
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4+ years of working experience in a similar (or relevant) role
- Significant experience working with customers, internal stakeholders and project management
- Contract/engagement/relation/project management
- Proven customer centric mind-set
- Strong teamwork attitude and social skills
- Ability to work under pressure, set priorities and analyse problems
- Excellent oral and written communication in English (Dutch is a plus)
- Driver’s license B
- Plus: ITIL Service Management (foundation), Prince 2/PMBOK methodology experience
- Eligibility to work in the Netherlands
What we offer:
- Competitive salary + annual bonus
- Defined contribution pension plan and collective health care plan
- 25 days of paid time-off
- Free lunch
- Free parking
- The possibility to develop yourself and build up your career
- Team fun events, including a full two-day hackathon every quarter
- Ping-pong, game consoles, chilling area, monthly happy hours and other fun events
- The chance to leave your mark in a company that grows quickly but still manages to keep a pioneer spirit.
Unfortunately, we are not able to offer visa sponsorship for this role. Therefore, you need to be eligible to work in the Netherlands.
Want to learn more or apply?
For more information, please contact Tabea Hensel, Talent Acquisition Specialist via: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recruitment agency? Thank you for your interest, but we are sourcing all our candidates directly. We appreciate you trying anyway but please keep in mind that any unsolicited profiles you send us will be treated as direct applications.