Customer Experience Manager
You are part of a global team that looks after our Web & E-Commerce, knowledge management and customer experience (CX) within the Global Marketing Team. Your main stakeholders and partners are operations, customer care, legal, customer success, engineering and global management.
What you’ll do:
You will manage and execute quality improvement programs across the organization in order to increase customer satisfaction as measured by NPS and other metrics. You are also responsible for managing these measurements including tooling (ie Qualtrics) for this. You help ensure that each touchpoint across the customer journey is engaging, efficient, and effective.
- Own the customer experience Leaseweb provides- think and act in ways that put our customers first, drive this in every touchpoint, and help make them promoters of our products and services
- Manage and execute customer surveys (NPS), through Qualtrics and other (internal) tooling
- Report insights from data analysis and create recommendations to management
- Lead specific CX projects with the goal to enhance the customer experience
- Continuous improvements on capturing the voice of the customer regarding our products and our services
- Act as advisor to work with internal groups to develop plans of action and track execution
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience
- 5+ years experience in a similar role
- Excellent analytic skills and a dedication to analyze data to come to strategic views and operational tactics
- Ideally, you have worked with Qualtrics before
- Strong project/ program management skills, trusted partner that others want to work with
- Good interpersonal skills and great in working in teams. Ability to work in multi-functional teams and defend your point of view
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects and adhere to business-critical deadlines
- Highly motivated and eager to learn all aspects of the business
- You are fluent in spoken and written English
- Participation in annual company bonus scheme, a company pension, and monthly Internet allowance
- 25 days of paid time off (and the option to buy or sell up to 5 more days)
- Free lunch and parking, the best coffee (if we say so ourselves), and fresh fruit provided daily (when in the office)
- Attractive relocation packages and an agency that takes care of the entire visa process
- Access to the Leaseweb Academy, a personalized learning platform offering a variety of studies, courses, and trainings
- Free in-house Dutch courses
- Fun events year-round – from virtual pub quizzes to summer parties, company runs, quarterly hackathons and much more
- Monthly after work drinks (also virtual, for now!)
- A multicultural work environment (our colleagues in HQ alone are from over 40 countries!) in a company where you can truly make a difference
Ready for the next step?
If you’d like to apply, please do so online. To learn more about us, follow us on LinkedIn or Instagram to get an inside look at the life at Leaseweb. For questions, please reach out to Jana Reiss, Talent Acquisition Specialist, at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We directly source all candidates – any unsolicited profiles received from recruitment agencies will be treated as direct applications.