Leaseweb is a leading Infrastructure as a Service provider serving a worldwide portfolio of over 17,500 customers ranging from SMBs to Enterprises. We are looking for Customer Service Representatives to serve and assist our customers' needs 24/7, which means that you will be working in shifts (morning, evening, night shift). We are looking for solution orientated, positive staff who have excellent verbal and written communication skills. Experience in the tech industry is a plus but the motivation and interest to learn is what will make you grow.
Our Customer Service Representatives are the first point of contact for our customers which means we are looking for candidates who can be the voice of our department. You will be working via telephone, chat, email and our ticketing systems which means multitasking is an everyday skill for the job.
Experience and requirements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent English skills are essential, Dutch is a plus
- 1+ years in a customer service department is preferable
- Ability to solve problems logically and critically
- Demonstrate effective time management and organizational skills
- A strong understanding of the internet and technical concepts is a plus (e.g. you understand the terms HTML, browser and cache)
Who are you
- You like making things easier for customers and colleagues. If there’s a roadblock, you want to smooth it away.
- You are energized by interacting with and helping people. You know that everyone has trouble sometimes, and seek to empower and educate our customers.
- You’re a positive person and know how to look on the bright side.
You bring solutions to the table and you are not afraid to point out where we’re going wrong.
- You’re comfortable with a little chaos and uncertainty. We move fast and sometimes decisions are made without all of the information.
- You love reading and learning about new ways of doing things. There’s always a better way.
- Participation in annual company bonus scheme, a company pension, and monthly Internet allowance
- 25 days of paid time off (and the option to buy or sell up to 5 more days)
- Free lunch and parking, the best coffee (if we say so ourselves), and fresh fruit provided daily (when in the office)
- Attractive relocation packages and an agency that takes care of the entire visa process
- Access to the Leaseweb Academy, a personalized learning platform offering a variety of studies, courses, and trainings
- Free in-house Dutch courses
- Fun events year-round – from virtual pub quizzes to summer parties, company runs, quarterly hackathons and much more
- Monthly after work drinks (also virtual, for now!)
- A multicultural work environment (our colleagues in HQ alone are from over 40 countries!) in a company where you can truly make a difference
Ready for the next step?
If you’d like to apply, please do so online. To learn more about us, follow us on LinkedIn or Instagram to get an inside look at the life at Leaseweb. For questions, please reach out to Vyvyan Gonzales, Employee Engagement Officer, at email@example.com.
We directly source all candidates – any unsolicited profiles received from recruitment agencies will be treated as direct applications.