The Compliance department is part of Leaseweb Global BV and aims to protect the brand ‘Leaseweb’ on a national and international level against risk factors that lie within the nature and extent of the services of Leaseweb. This is expressed specifically in the “cleaning” of the Leaseweb network (home and abroad) via the processing and handling of abuse notifications. Further you are the gatekeeper of the brand ‘Leaseweb’ and you perform verifications of new customers (KYC “Know Your Customer”). At the Compliance department everything revolves around Trust and Safety.
You will report to the Team Manager Compliance and will be based in our Headquarter in Amsterdam.
What is the role about?
- You will independently verify customer orders.
- Handling and processing of incoming first line abuse tickets (per email as well as per phone) in the area of online abuse together with your colleagues. The ticket issues can vary from spam reports to phishing and other illegal content.
- Handling and processing of law enforcement requests.
- Processing of blacklisting requests.
- You will convince customers to take appropriate action, and propagate Leaseweb operational policies toward stakeholders. You will also advice both customers and colleagues on abuse, compliance and verification related issues.
- You will be maintaining operational contacts with various organizations that combat online abuse and internet safety, such as the Dutch foundation against child abuse.
- By nature, you will be part of and provide input for a variety of projects, including giving trainings and presentations.
Who are you?
Are you a communicative professional and aware of the sensitive nature of certain information? Are you able to work with multiple stakeholders and can you deal with demanding authorities? Then please check the requirements below:
- High level of integrity and organization sensitivity and responsibility
- Understanding of abuse handling: spam, phishing, hacking, malware etc.
- 1 to 3 years’ experience within an IT (security) and/or abuse desk position is advantageous
- Ability to deal with demanding and high volume stakeholders
- You show initiative and are a team player
- Awareness of intellectual property law is advantageous
- Bachelor level education or equivalent work experience is a plus
- Excellent command of spoken and written Dutch and English. German, Malay, Russian, Mandarin, Japanese, French is advantageous
- Participation in annual company bonus scheme, a company pension, and monthly Internet allowance
- 25 days of paid time off (and the option to buy or sell up to 5 more days)
- Free lunch and parking, the best coffee (if we say so ourselves), and fresh fruit provided daily (when in the office)
- Attractive relocation packages and an agency that takes care of the entire visa process
- Access to the Leaseweb Academy, a personalized learning platform offering a variety of studies, courses, and trainings
- Free in-house Dutch courses
- Fun events year-round – from virtual pub quizzes to summer parties, company runs, quarterly hackathons and much more
- Monthly after work drinks (also virtual, for now!)
- A multicultural work environment (our colleagues in HQ alone are from over 40 countries!) in a company where you can truly make a difference
Ready for the next step?
If you’d like to apply, please do so online. To learn more about us, follow us on LinkedIn or Instagram to get an inside look at the life at Leaseweb. For questions, please reach out to Jana Reiss, Talent Acquisition Specialist, at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We directly source all candidates – any unsolicited profiles received from recruitment agencies will be treated as direct applications.