The Compliance department is part of Leaseweb Global BV and aims to protect the brand ‘Leaseweb’ on a national and international level against prejudice and risk factors that lie within the nature and extent of the services of Leaseweb. This is expressed specifically in the “cleaning” of the Leaseweb network (home and abroad) so that the customer has an uninterrupted experience of its web hosting requirements.
You will report to the Team Manager Compliance and will be based in our Headquarter in Amsterdam.
What is the role about?
- You will independently verify customer orders and handle incoming first line tickets (per email as well as per phone) in the area of abuse together with your colleagues.
- This includes convincing the customer to take appropriate action, and propagate Leaseweb operational policy toward stakeholders. The ticket issues can vary from spam reports to phishing or more legal related issues
- You will also advice both customers and colleagues on abuse, compliance and verification related issues
- You will be maintaining operational contacts with various organizations that combat online abuse and internet safety, such as the Dutch foundation against child abuse
- By nature, you will be part of and provide input for a variety of projects, including giving trainings and presentations
Who are you?
Are you a communicative professional and aware of the sensitive nature of certain information? Are you able to work with multiple stakeholders and can you deal with demanding authorities? Then please check the requirements below:
- High level of integrity and organization sensitivity
- Understanding of abuse handling: spam, phishing, hacking, malware etc.
- Ability to deal with demanding and high volume stakeholders
- 1 to 3 years’ experience within an IT (security) and/or abuse desk position is advantageous
- Team player
- Awareness of intellectual property law is advantageous
- Bachelor level education or equivalent work experience is a plus
- Excellent command of spoken and written English. Dutch and/ or German is advantageous
What we offer:
- Competitive salary + annual bonus
- Defined contribution pension plan and collective health care plan
- 25 days of paid time-off
- Free lunch and free parking
- The possibility to develop yourself and build up your career
- Team fun events, including a full two-day hackathon every quarter
- Ping-pong, game consoles, chilling area, monthly happy hours and other fun events
- The chance to leave your mark in a company that grows quickly but still manages to keep a pioneer spirit.
Want to learn more or apply?
Please use the link to apply, so we can get back to you as soon as possible.
If you need any further information, please don’t hesitate to contact Jana Reiss (Talent Acquisition Specialist) via firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!
Recruitment agency? Thank you for your interest, but we are sourcing all our candidates directly. We appreciate you trying anyway but please keep in mind that any unsolicited profiles you send us will be treated as direct applications.