Product Owner Cloud
Guide the engineering team to deliver reliable Cloud and Storage products. Our Cloud engineering team welcomes a passionate Product Owner to collaborate on delivering and maintaining our Cloud and Storage products.
You define the vision and roadmap together with Product Management. You drive the team’s backlog, and give direction to the engineering team. You build strong relationships with stakeholders in different departments.
What is the role about?
The Product Owner is responsible for our VMware Cloud and Storage products. You maintain, drive and communicate the team’s backlog. You make tactical decisions on the next best thing to deliver, backlog priorities and how to best utilize the platforms. You continuously traverse the backlog; deep diving into the next thing to deliver, and high-level refine longer term items.
- Work with Product Managers to define product vision, roadmap and growth opportunities.
- Refine complex initiatives into Minimum Viable Products and iterate on them
- Motivate the team with clear direction, articulating what and why
- Align with different departments, and manage related dependencies
- Find the right balance between new feature development, customer deliveries, and platform maintenance
- Able to lead the cycles of the VMware and Storage roadmap releases
- Advice together with your team how to grow the platforms (capacity management)
Who are you?
You have a strong technical background related to cloud and storage, understand the products and easily communicate with the engineering team. You build strong relationships, those that you can rely on. You make sure you stay informed on what is going on and decide what to do next. You like structure and are well organized.
Are you keen to build a bridge between a team of engineers and the business and our customers? Let’s talk!
Our ideal candidate has:
- 4-7 years of experience in the cloud industry
- Experience working as a Product Owner
- Energetic/go getter attitude, with proven capacity to motivate a team
- Commercial minded, able to focus on the customers’ and stakeholders’ needs
- Excellent communication skills (in English)
- Participation in annual company bonus scheme, a company pension, and monthly Internet allowance
- 25 days of paid time off (and the option to buy or sell up to 5 more days)
- Free lunch and parking, the best coffee (if we say so ourselves), and fresh fruit provided daily (when in the office)
- Attractive relocation packages and an agency that takes care of the entire visa process
- Access to the Leaseweb Academy, a personalized learning platform offering a variety of studies, courses, and trainings
- Free in-house Dutch courses
- Fun events year-round – from virtual pub quizzes to summer parties, company runs, quarterly hackathons and much more
- Monthly after work drinks (also virtual, for now!)
- A multicultural work environment (our colleagues in HQ alone are from over 40 countries!) in a company where you can truly make a difference
Ready for the next step?
If you’d like to apply, please do so online. To learn more about us, follow us on LinkedIn or Instagram to get an inside look at the life at Leaseweb. For questions, please reach out to Jana Reiss, Talent Acquisition Specialist, at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We directly source all candidates – any unsolicited profiles received from recruitment agencies will be treated as direct applications.