Client Service Delivery Representative
Customer Service is not a job, it’s an attitude. Do you have service running in your veins? Are you a fan of Cluedo and love puzzling? Is attention to detail your middle name? That might mean that you are the perfect candidate we are looking for!
The role of Client Service Delivery Representative is situated in the contract management team. This team is continuously adding value by delivering impeccable support on all contract related requests, both from internal and external customers.
Contract management is the central pawn in our order-delivery chain, with tasks ranging from creating contracts, enabling a good handover from sales to delivery, and being the customer facing position in the company when it comes to contract related questions.
What is the role about?
Contract management is the process of managing contract creation, execution and analysis to maximize operational and financial performance within the organization, while reducing financial risks.
- Working knowledge of SAP/C4C, terminology and standards
- Dispute Management
- Credit Management
- Excellent communication skills
- Hands-on mentality
- Keeping all processes & work instructions up to date
Who are you?
- You have service on your DNA - you are accurate, can easily change between commercial, legal and technical vocabulary and have a proven track record in excellent customer service (not necessarily in an office setting).
- You are passionate, eager to learn and to play a positive role in a great team.
- You have outstanding communication skills, both spoken and written (in English) and a special talent for human relations.
- Ideally, you have between 2-6 years work experience in a related field and have OTC (Order to Cash) or Order Management experience.
- Eligible to work in Singapore (without the need for employment passes)
What we offer
- Participation in annual company bonus scheme
- 18 days of paid time off
- Centrally located office in CBD
- Comprehensive health insurance
- The possibility to develop yourself and build up your career
- A great working environment in a dynamic, international, fast growing organization
Ready for the next step?