Client Service Delivery Representative
Customer Service is not a job, it’s an attitude. Do you have service running in your veins? Are you a fan of Cluedo and love puzzling? Is attention to detail your middle name? That might mean that you are the perfect candidate we are looking for!
The role of Client Service Delivery Representative is situated in the contract management team. This team is continuously adding value by delivering impeccable support on all contract related requests, both from internal and external customers.
Contract management is the central pawn in our order-delivery chain, with tasks ranging from creating contracts, enabling a good handover from sales to delivery, and being the customer facing position in the company when it comes to contract related questions.
You will be part of a small ( energetic and international team, located in our headquarters in Amsterdam.
What is the role about?
Contract management is the process of managing contract creation, execution and analysis to maximize operational and financial performance within the organization, while reducing financial risks.
- Working knowledge of SAP/C4C, terminology and standards
- Dispute Management
- Credit Management
- Excellent communication skills
- Hands-on mentality
- Keeping all processes & work instructions up to date
Who are you?
You have service on your DNA. You are accurate, can easily change between commercial, legal and technical vocabulary and have a proven track record in excellent customer service (not necessarily in an office setting). You are passionate, eager to learn and to play a positive role in a great team. You have outstanding communication skills, both spoken and written (in English) and a special talent for human relations. Ideally, you have between 2-6 year work experience in a related field. Knowledge of SAP/C4C is a pre.
- Participation in annual company bonus scheme, a company pension, and monthly Internet allowance
- 25 days of paid time off (and the option to buy or sell up to 5 more days)
- Free lunch and parking, the best coffee (if we say so ourselves), and fresh fruit provided daily (when in the office)
- Attractive relocation packages and an agency that takes care of the entire visa process
- Access to the Leaseweb Academy, a personalized learning platform offering a variety of studies, courses, and trainings
- Free in-house Dutch courses
- Fun events year-round – from virtual pub quizzes to summer parties, company runs, quarterly hackathons and much more
- Monthly after work drinks (also virtual, for now!)
- A multicultural work environment (our colleagues in HQ alone are from over 40 countries!) in a company where you can truly make a difference
Unfortunately, we are not able to offer visa sponsorship for this role. Therefore, you need to be eligible to work in the Netherlands.
Ready for the next step?
We directly source all candidates – any unsolicited profiles received from recruitment agencies will be treated as direct applications.