Chief Operations Officer
We are looking for an experienced Chief Operating Officer (COO) to oversee our global ongoing operations and procedures, having a clear vision of Leaseweb's position in the market. The goal of the COO is to drive the performance and the results of the Global Operations consisting of Supply Chain, Process Management, Project Management and System Administration.
What is the role about?
The COO role is a key member of Global MT, reporting only to the CEO. You’ll have to maintain control of all business operations, and to drive extensive and sustainable growth. We expect you to be an experienced and efficient leader with excellent people skills.
Who are you?
We are looking for a charismatic and energetic individual who has in-depth knowledge of the eco system of the global hosting- and data centers landscape.
Ideally you have:
- Broad experience within the hosting industry in an operational managerial / management position;
- Extensive experience with Operational Excellence, Process improvement and Change management;
- Clear operational and commercial vision and can translate this into concrete results;
- You are able to connect people and teams, organize processes optimally and have a motivating leadership style;
- You are able to represent the operational interests and create support within the management team and the organization to ensure a thorough execution of strategic objectives and strengthen the position of Leaseweb in the market.
- Implementation of Leaseweb’ strategies through effective directions and management resources;
- Execution of strategic planning and business development;
- Responsible for the people management of the team (hire, fire decisions and pay/performance appraisals);
- Improves communication and cooperation on a continuously basis with other Leaseweb management team members (Leaseweb NL, UK, DE, Leaseweb USA, and Leaseweb Asia Pacific);
- Focuses on the management and implementation of operational objectives that help achieve long-term organization strategy
A competence assessment will be part of the selection process.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary + annual company bonus
- Defined contribution pension plan and collective health care plan
- 25 days of paid time-off
- Company car
- Free lunch
- Free parking
- Team fun events (like Ping-pong, game consoles, chilling area, monthly happy hours and other fun events)
- The chance to leave your mark in a company that grows quickly but still manages to keep a pioneer spirit
Want to learn more or apply?
Please use the link to apply. For more information please contact Barbara Poveda at firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 6 54 23 52 61. We look forward meeting you!