As Change Manager you take on a broad and important role within Leaseweb. You focus on problem solving, incident management and change processes. You report directly to our Operations Director and are based in our HQ in Amsterdam.
Amongst other things you will:
- Contribute to the following ITIL processes: Change & Release Management, Incident & Event Management, Problem & Continual Service Improvement Management, Configuration Management
- Be responsible for Auditing Compliance ISO 9001, 27001, PCI-DSS and regular business processes
- Monitor and coordinate the assigned processes and provide timely and accurate management information and report on status updates
- Evaluate assigned process and initiate process improvements
- Educate your coworkers about the process and communicate process changes
- Ideally 4+ years of experience in a similar position
- Experience in change management in an IT/ network environment, ideally in both
- Good communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and you like to take initiative
- Participation in annual company bonus scheme, a company pension, and monthly Internet allowance
- 25 days of paid time off (and the option to buy or sell up to 5 more days)
- Free lunch and parking, the best coffee (if we say so ourselves), and fresh fruit provided daily (when in the office)
- Attractive relocation packages and an agency that takes care of the entire visa process
- Access to the Leaseweb Academy, a personalized learning platform offering a variety of studies, courses, and trainings
- Free in-house Dutch courses
- Fun events year-round – from virtual pub quizzes to summer parties, company runs, quarterly hackathons and much more
- Monthly after work drinks (also virtual, for now!)
- A multicultural work environment (our colleagues in HQ alone are from over 40 countries!) in a company where you can truly make a difference
Ready for the next step?
If you’d like to apply, please do so online. To learn more about us, follow us on LinkedIn or Instagram to get an inside look at the life at Leaseweb. For questions, please reach out to Jana Reiss, Talent Acquisition Specialist, at: email@example.com.
We directly source all candidates – any unsolicited profiles received from recruitment agencies will be treated as direct applications.