Campaign Manager (Dutch Region)
Leaseweb’s Demand Generation & Lead Management team is looking for a Dutch region campaign manager to help create and execute segmented and integrated lead acquisition and qualification programs and campaigns to drive sales. In this role you will work in close collaboration with your marketing colleagues, as well as your sales colleagues in the HQ office in NL. You will generate demand and manage leads through effective planning and execution of marketing activities, programs and campaigns including the relevant use of account-based, data-driven, digital and lead to revenue marketing tactics. Implementing local (Dutch) campaigns will be a key part of your work. As well as planning, executing and measuring the success of the multi-channel programs and campaigns that you design for the target industry segments and regional partners in your focus region. You will be part of the process from start to finish - from lead to revenue, ranging emails, website, social media, digital advertising, events, telemarketing, direct sales, and other media and tactics.
- Plan, create, and execute integrated campaigns and programs across online and offline channels in the Dutch region
- Identify opportunities to nurture prospects through the marketing and sales funnel
- Manage the end-to-end campaign process, from planning, execution to evaluation, including sales follow-up and lead to revenue measurement
- Develop account-based programs and campaigns together with the sales team
- Create joint marketing initiatives with partners to drive internal and external strategies
Who are you?
- Substantial relevant work experience (>5 years) in marketing with high-technology companies/products. Experience in the cloud hosting industry is preferred
- Experienced B2B / Field Marketer in the IT industry, preferably hosting
- Strong project management skills. Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time
- Strong understanding of the digital/social media/content marketing field
- Experience with marketing automation tooling and CRM is required
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and autonomously
- Creative thinker with precise attention to detail
- Bachelor marketing degree; masters is preferred
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills
- Proficiency of Dutch at conversational level is a plus
- Participation in annual company bonus scheme, a company pension, and monthly Internet allowance
- 25 days of paid time off (and the option to buy or sell up to 5 more days)
- Free lunch and parking, the best coffee (if we say so ourselves), and fresh fruit provided daily (when in the office)
- Attractive relocation packages and an agency that takes care of the entire visa process
- Access to the Leaseweb Academy, a personalized learning platform offering a variety of studies, courses, and trainings
- Free in-house Dutch courses
- Fun events year-round – from virtual pub quizzes to summer parties, company runs, quarterly hackathons and much more
- Monthly after work drinks (also virtual, for now!)
- A multicultural work environment (our colleagues in HQ alone are from over 40 countries!) in a company where you can truly make a difference
Ready for the next step?
If you’d like to apply, please do so online. To learn more about us, follow us on LinkedIn or Instagram to get an inside look at the life at Leaseweb. For questions, please reach out to Jana Reiss, Talent Acquisition Specialist, at: email@example.com.
We directly source all candidates – any unsolicited profiles received from recruitment agencies will be treated as direct applications.