Business Development Manager
Are you an energetic individual Go-Getter? Are you truly customer focused and result driven? Do you have in-depth knowledge of the eco system of the global hosting and data centers landscape, and eager to grow market share?
What is the role about?
As a Business Development Manager you are responsible for selling our IaaS solutions. You will be growing our market share in new regions by actively approaching prospects & clients and turning them into Leaseweb customers. You will also coordinate and drive marketing and promotional programs to support the organization's business growth and use specific marketing tactics and techniques to launch and position the services and brand in the industry. You will take ownership of relationships and business deal with potential and existing clients. This position is characterized by independence, freedom of action, drive and a sense of responsibility, naturally alongside a commercial focus.
- Solid business development experience and a proven track record within Hosting/DC market.
- Go-Getter, willing to go the extra mile
- Natural ability to build and maintain relationships with potential and new customers.
- Naturally you develop, safeguard and transfer account intelligence, domain and market knowledge
- Keen to prosper making your colleagues successful as well
- Excellent command of Dutch and English languages both spoken and written (close to native)
- EU citizen and have the legal right to work in The Netherlands
- An assessment will be part of the selection process.
Within Leaseweb the Sales organization takes full responsibility for business development. From engaging prospects to account management seeking new opportunities to increase the services to existing customers. The multi-cultural team consists of eager professionals with drive and ambition. They make the dynamic and fast paced team culture. This has led to an innovative mindset continuously seeking improvement.
As the organisation is growing and making the next professional leaps into new international markets we are searching for a business development manager who actively engages the market to introduce Leaseweb solutions and grow our presence in new markets.
- Participation in annual company bonus scheme, a company pension, and monthly Internet allowance
- 25 days of paid time off (and the option to buy or sell up to 5 more days)
- Free lunch and parking, the best coffee (if we say so ourselves), and fresh fruit provided daily (when in the office)
- Attractive relocation packages and an agency that takes care of the entire visa process
- Access to the Leaseweb Academy, a personalized learning platform offering a variety of studies, courses, and trainings
- Free in-house Dutch courses
- Fun events year-round – from virtual pub quizzes to summer parties, company runs, quarterly hackathons and much more
- Monthly after work drinks (also virtual, for now!)
- A multicultural work environment (our colleagues in HQ alone are from over 40 countries!) in a company where you can truly make a difference
Ready for the next step?
If you’d like to apply, please do so online. To learn more about us, follow us on LinkedIn or Instagram to get an inside look at the life at Leaseweb. For questions, please reach out to Barbara Poveda, Talent Acquisition Lead, at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We directly source all candidates – any unsolicited profiles received from recruitment agencies will be treated as direct applications.