B2B Marketing Campaign Manager
Leaseweb is seeking a driven, talented and experienced B2B marketer to help accelerate the marketing success.You will define and execute marketing programs that tell the Leaseweb story, generate demand and leads for Leaseweb globally.
To do this you will work with the global and local marketing teams, local sales teams, partners and other teams to understand marketing priorities, our targets, and audiences, and then translate those into marketing campaigns and programs.
You are responsible for the planning, execution and measurement of assigned marketing activities from lead to revenue. Execution will focus on integrating tactics such as online and email marketing, social media, events, partner marketing and alliances. The right candidate has successful experience in B2B marketing programs with an entrepreneurial spirit.
The Marketing team (currently 15 people) is responsible for all brand, demand and online marketing efforts. We are based atd at Leaseweb’s headquarters in Amsterdam, and work in close cooperation with our offices in the US, Germany and Singapore.
- Drive our success in both prospects and new customers by knowing the industry markets and trends
- Plan, create and execute integrated campaigns and programs across online and offline channels
- Identify opportunities and create automated programs that nurture prospects through the marketing and sales funnel
- Generate demand and build pipeline through effective planning and execution of marketing activities, programs and campaigns including the relevant use of account-based, data-driven, digital and lead to revenue marketing tactics
- Manage end-to-end campaign process from planning, execution to evaluation, including lead to revenue measurement
- Develop account based campaigns together with the sales team and alliance partners
Who are you?
- Substantial relevant work experience (>5 years) in marketing with high-technology companies/products. Experience in the cloud hosting industry is preferred.
- Demonstrated success in B2B marketing with ownership to drive success. Results driven.
- Strong project management skills. Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time.
- Strong understanding of the digital/social media/content marketing field.
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM is required.
- The demonstrated ability to work independently and autonomously.
- A creative thinker with precise attention to detail.
- A Bachelor marketing degree; masters is preferred.
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills.
Leaseweb is one of the world’s largest hosting brands, providing Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) hosting solutions to over 17,500 customers worldwide, ranging from SMBs to enterprises. Services include Public Cloud, Private Cloud, Bare Metal Servers, CDN (Content Delivery Network), Colocation, Managed Hosting, and Hybrid Solutions, with 24/7 support.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary + annual bonus
- Defined contribution pension plan and collective health care plan
- 25 days of paid time-off
- Free lunch
- Free parking
- VISA sponsorship when you are not living in the Netherlands.
- The possibility to develop yourself and build up your career
- Team fun events, including a full two-day hackathon every quarter
- Ping-pong, game consoles, chilling area, monthly happy hours and other fun events
- The chance to leave your mark in a company that grows quickly but still manages to keep a pioneer spirit.
Want to apply?
Click on the apply button if you wish to apply directly. For more information, please contact Jana Reiss (Talent Acquisition Specialist) via email@example.com
Recruitment agency? Thank you for your interest, but we are sourcing all our candidates directly. We appreciate you trying anyway but please keep in mind that any unsolicited profiles you send us will be treated as direct applications