Leaseweb is looking for a Accounts Receivable Administrator based in our HQ in Amsterdam. The mission of the Accounts Receivable department is to collect outstanding sales invoices. We are the point of contact for customers concerning financial data such as queries regarding invoices and payments.
You will be part of a team of four that services both national and international customers.
Description and responsibilities:
Your main tasks will be to collect overdue sales invoices and to agree upon payment plans with customers. You will follow-up on agreements, prepare reports, process daily bank statements and handle customer questions via e-mail and telephone. Besides that you will:
- Proactively contact customers with overdue balances and ensure payment of open invoices
- Sending letters / mails regarding outstanding invoices, payment plans etc.
- Create and monitor Accounts Receivable reports
- Consult with our sales team about the payment behavior of their client portfolio
- Handle cases that were transferred to collection agencies
- Process the daily bank statements in SAP
- Check new order payments
- You are a team player with good social and communication skills
- Proactive and hands-on mentality
- Customer oriented
- Accurate and structured way of working
- Affinity with the IT landscape
- Ideally, you have around 2 years of experience in a similar position
- MBO level obtained through education or experience
- You are fluent in English and in Dutch. German is an advantage
- Knowledge and experience with administrative / accounting processes
- Good knowledge of Windows and MS Office
- Experience with accounting software, SAP is an advantage
- Participation in annual company bonus scheme, a company pension, and monthly Internet allowance
- 25 days of paid time off (and the option to buy or sell up to 5 more days)
- Free lunch and parking, the best coffee (if we say so ourselves), and fresh fruit provided daily (when in the office)
- Attractive relocation packages and an agency that takes care of the entire visa process
- Access to the Leaseweb Academy, a personalized learning platform offering a variety of studies, courses, and trainings
- Free in-house Dutch courses
- Fun events year-round – from virtual pub quizzes to summer parties, company runs, quarterly hackathons and much more
- Monthly after work drinks (also virtual, for now!)
- A multicultural work environment (our colleagues in HQ alone are from over 40 countries!) in a company where you can truly make a difference
Ready for the next step?
If you’d like to apply, please do so online. To learn more about us, follow us on LinkedIn or Instagram to get an inside look at the life at Leaseweb. For questions, please reach out to Jana Reiss, Talent Acquisition Specialist, at: email@example.com.
We directly source all candidates – any unsolicited profiles received from recruitment agencies will be treated as direct applications.